cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medium Quick Draw Battles!

Anonymous
Not applicable
So now the new update is here I thought it would be fun to do a art battle type challenge where we use the new 'Studio Share' feature in Medium!

Firstly who interested? 

Secondly, do we want to have 'winners' or just do this for fun? I was thinking it could be more of a time challenge, maybe 15-30mins to see who can do the most within the time? Please let me know what you think.
The only way I can think of to get a 'winner' would be a public vote and that will probably be too much hassle and I don't want to start any conflicts  😛

Once we've figured this out we can all choose our own theme and then they can be randomly 'picked out of a hat' in each battle.
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
@nalex66 @Sterling77 @P3nT4gR4m @InkyTheOctopus @Martinity @DeadlyJoe @Calmfixup @southerngfx @FearDaAlien @MrOtsKrad

Sterling77
Rising Star
Sounds great - I think my bandwidth should be ok .. super fun 🙂
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Sounds like fun. 30 to 60 minutes would be a good challenge, I think. I can sculpt a head or rough out a figure in that amount of time.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I'm in! Can't wait to jump into Medium later and check out all the changes!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Martinity
Heroic Explorer
I'd like to jump in on this as well

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
I would be all over this but I'm off on holiday for a fortnight on sunday. That's the problem with being addicted to medium - I used to like going on holiday, now it's like some kind of punishment 😄

Fistful_of_Colo
Adventurer
Would be so much fun - but I'm also on my way on vacation. Looking forward to following it though 🙂

MrOtsKrad
Protege
Yea, been a busy week, Im just now diving in today checking out all the changes, I really want to get in there and get a feel for/understand how move works.  Id give it a go though, would be fun for sure