New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

My Order has not shipped!

Dave661Dave661 Posts: 1
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
Hello- I purchased an Oculus Rift and Touch on July 14th, and have not received a tracking number yet. Order number is 61300505378115. I am looking forward to finding out when it will be sent to me

Comments

• SnackyAUSnackyAU Posts: 39
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    Think things are taking quite awhile mate as a lot of them are selling like hotcakes. My rift is not here yet and i ordered around the 11th. Also factor in a weekend where not much progress will be made anyway .. what stage is the order at? My one sat at "Processing Shipment" for a good day or two
  • Ienni1983Ienni1983 Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I ordered it the 13th and received the Oculus Rift, sadly only the basic pack, the second sensor and remotes still have to arrive.

Maybe check your orders on the oculus page.
    It might have been sent to your spam mail
  • chippoochippoo Posts: 3
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    edited July 16
    You ordered on friday and expect they will sent it to you during the same day? In this storm of a sale? Expect to get a tracking number later next week...
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 1,616 Poster of the Week
    You're going to have to wait, it's sold out everywhere.  Check on Amazon, it's sold out there for over 10 days, don't expect it sooner than that.
  • JonestowneJonestowne Posts: 3
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I was lukcy and a best buy had the bundle in stock, I canceled my oculus.com order once I got home, easy peezey.

• ThePeZzyThePeZzy Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I ordered on the 12th and it still hasn't shipped. If I get stuck with the all-in-one box, does it at least include the Oculus Remote?
  • jfv888jfv888 Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    ordered the 10th, got cancelled (for no reason whatsoever) the 11th to wich i created a ticket and not a single word from them since...
  • CJ37anCJ37an Posts: 5
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    edited July 17
    jfv888 said:
    ordered the 10th, got cancelled (for no reason whatsoever) the 11th to wich i created a ticket and not a single word from them since...
    Pretty much same here. Ordered on the 10th, 11th it got cancelled and I immediately submitted a ticket. Got a reply that they are "investigating it" that night and since then silence... Worst part is they probably ran out of the old bundle by now and we will end up with the new inferior one :|
  • TheRealAppTheRealApp Posts: 4
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    ordered mine on the 10th and it got here on the 16th, its just taking a min. its fine
  • Smashed_PumpkinSmashed_Pumpkin Posts: 54
    Hiro Protagonist
    I ordered mine on the 10th and it is currently "out for delivery" according to UPS. Pretty damn excited.

But in answer to OP this is what I've come to understand the order statuses on your oculus "my orders" page to mean:

Order : This means you've made your order but they have not picked a unit for you yet, either due to lack of stock or you just haven't given enough time for it to push through.

Processing Order: Not too sure of the difference between this one and "Order" but I assume this implies they have stock and the cogs are turning.

Processing for Shipping: Your unit has been picked and is waiting to be picked up by whatever carrier is delivering it.

Shipped: What it says on the tin, it's on it's way.

I'm not sure if these are the exact terms used or if there are more between some of these but from my experience and from what oculus support have told me when asked, I think it's fairly accurate.
  • NolRNolR Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    ThePeZzy said:
    I ordered on the 12th and it still hasn't shipped. If I get stuck with the all-in-one box, does it at least include the Oculus Remote?

No. :(
  • CrommiCrommi Posts: 10
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    May also depend on your region, US seems to have much better availability and where as in EU there's only handful of online retailers who have been running the discounted price. Not a single store in my country is offering the discounted price, checked ~20 or so and all of them have Oculus Rift without Touch controllers listed at 700-800€.

Ordered mine on 13th, the status is still sitting at "Order". Would really like to see it shipping this week, but we'll see...
  • Smashed_PumpkinSmashed_Pumpkin Posts: 54
    Hiro Protagonist
    Mine just arrived, old 2 x packages bundle, ordered on 10th in the UK.
  • acenelsonacenelson Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    OP,

I am in the same boat as you. I suspect what other people have commented as that this is a huge sale for Oculus and I am sure they stuck in back order. Looks like people like us who have purchased this in the last week or so are going to be waiting a little while to get our shipments. 
  • RandodahnRandodahn Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Same here. Both my wife and I ordered on the same day (July 11th), and only shows "Order" - no movement whatsoever as of now. :( 
  • a_carbon_roda_carbon_rod Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Same here. Both my wife and I ordered on the same day (July 11th), and only shows "Order" - no movement whatsoever as of now. :( 
    Same here - ordered mid-day on the 11th and no movement yet. My prescription lenses for it haven't shipped either though - so I'm not in a rush to get it because even if I had it it would be pretty blurry :)
  • Doug1959Doug1959 Posts: 16
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Ordered mine on the 12th.... order still hasn't been processed... ?? I thought it may have had something to do with the Zenimax case...
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 100
    Art3mis
    Not to give any false hope as they're a lot busier than when i bought mine, but by the time my Oculus updated to say shipped it was already out for delivery to my House lol. Their warehouse shipping seems to be faster than the people updating status. 
  • foxbitfoxbit Posts: 38
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    Take it easy guys. I think they are very busy and this is a great offer. Still a bit of patience  ;)
  • simonterleckisimonterlecki Posts: 7
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Same here, Ordered on the 12th, no updates since. 
    Did submit a ticket to see if there was a problem yesterday, no answer yet.
    I understand that they are busier than normal, I'm just disappointed in the apparent lack of preparation for the inevitable upsurge in sales such a price cut would create.
  • chrisbbateschrisbbates Posts: 17
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    SO quick question, I "Ordered" on the 16 and paid with PayPal. Everything seemed normal but along with the status not changing from "Ordered" which I understand my PayPal has not been charged? Does the charge not happen till the "Processing the Order" stage?
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    No, paypal is used, in this case, through automatic payment. It's not an express transaction.
  • idimmuidimmu Posts: 87
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ordered today, expect to get the "lesser" bundle sometime next year from reading these forums.

In regards to PayPal guy, they wont take payment till it ships.
  • butchboy73butchboy73 Posts: 17
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Got mine on Amazon Prime Day (July 11).  According to Amazon, the headset is scheduled to ship tomorrow and the Touch is scheduled to ship next week.  Fingers crossed.
  • OneTrackMindOneTrackMind Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I placed my order on the 20th of this month from the Oculus Website.  It is now the 27th and I do not yet even have a shipping number.  It is still at the 'Order' stage.  And yes, I'm in the U.S.  After reading the rest of this forum, I'm beginning to worry if I'll even get what I payed for (Headset, sensors, and motion controls).  But seriously, seven days and it hasn't even been processed!?!?  I wonder if it will get here by September at this rate.
  • butchboy73butchboy73 Posts: 17
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Ordered from Amazon on July 11.  Got the headset last Sunday, but the Touch controllers are still sitting in limbo.  Amazon order site says "Shipping soon", but they are due today.  I expect I won't see them for a long while.
  • DR.BIGWEWEONTHE.COMDR.BIGWEWEONTHE.COM Posts: 1
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    i ordered mine on the 17th, if anyone can give me a estimate when it will be here that would be really appreciated thank you.
  • MostHated_MostHated_ Posts: 29
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    I ordered from the site but then saw best buy had it available. I placed my order Wednesday, but because I am impatient I paid the extra $24 for 2 day shipping, it should be at my house when I get off of work today. You can cancel your order off the site at any time, usually at 7-8am Best Buy has them in stock, but they sell out quick, but at least you can catch it and get an order in.
  • schnipp959schnipp959 Posts: 2
    Virtual Boy (or Girl)
    Does anybody have experience with order processing for Germany?

I've bought the bundle with the Touch controllers on monday afternoon. So far the order is still being labeled as 'ordered' and no further info since then. 

There are several shops that have the Rift in stock, so at least it seems like there isn't a general back-order. 
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    edited August 9
    Here in Italy, my order was processed last saturday (august 5th) and shipped on august 8th. I've placed my order on july 15th.