/ Forums
New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Puzzle games

deps81deps81 Posts: 1
Virtual Boy (or Girl)
Hi,
I'm looking for adventure/puzzle games like Myst and similar. 

I already own Obduction and plan on playing it through again in VR, and I have heard that The Witness supports VR.
What other games should I look into?

Comments

• Smashed_PumpkinSmashed_Pumpkin Posts: 34
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    Wilson's Heart is pretty much a Myst style puzzle game. There are certainly more "immediate" elements to it, but it's not far off. Sadly, it's a Horror game so puts me off it. But my memories of Myst were of it being quite horrific too.
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 3,057 Power Poster
    edited July 17
    Dead Secret might be worth looking at.

I Expect You To Die has some fun puzzle solving, but is less of an "adventure" game.
    i7 5820K 4.25 GHz | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair LPX 32GB DDR4 3000 | Corsair Hydro H100i | Corsair HX750
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1 TB | Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3TB
    My Oculus Medium sketchbook thread, and my Oculus Medium Gallery
  • ogflatlanderogflatlander Posts: 35
    Lawnmower Man (or Woman)
    Albeit short, The Gallery Call of Starseed is a fun and immersive adventure game with a few puzzles.  The second chapter should be out soon which sounds like there will be more puzzles and longer gameplay.  I heard Solus Project is also a decent adventure game.  
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 517
    Neo
    Albino Lullaby is a colorful but creepy puzzler/adventure game. 
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 517
    Neo
    Nevermind is another creepy FP adventure/puzzler, albeit with a few rough edges.