cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck In Lone Echo: need help

schmeltzer
Protege
Hi,

At the moment I am stuck in Lone Echo. I am at the beginning of the game. I have located a contaminated container and now I have "to unhitch The Fury". I am not an native english speaker so I have no clue what to do. I can travel to any location with the fury, so what is the problem I need to fix? any help would be appreciated! (btw: google translate didn't help much ;))
6 REPLIES 6

saiiibot
Honored Guest

nalex66
MVP
MVP
A Fury transport is stuck to one of the containers. You need to pull a lever at the front end of the Fury to release it (just make sure you're not holding onto the Fury when you do it).

If you tap the mission marker in your arm computer, you should get a waypoint showing you where the transport and container are. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

saiiibot
Honored Guest

schmeltzer
Protege
@nalex66
Thanks!!! Man, I was stuck there for almost an hour. The mission marker isn't working though. It says what I need to do, not where.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

@nalex66
Thanks!!! Man, I was stuck there for almost an hour. The mission marker isn't working though. It says what I need to do, not where.

Yeah, I've had several points in the game where I couldn't turn on the mission marker. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, even for the same mission. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

drash
Heroic Explorer
In general, I find that I have to come to a complete stop before I can turn on mission markers.  

But yeah, this unhitch-the Fury-thing was confusing for me as well because I thought it was referring to the transport I started out with, not this other one off in the distance.
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com