cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDIUM EVENTS & more!

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Wanted to share this contest that we're sponsoring with Pinshape and Mold3D

Design your avatar using Medium and enter to win Form 2 3D printer (for bringing your sculpts to life), an Oculus Rift + Touch (great for gifting or for your second set up), and more! 

Judges include prominent Medium-artists, Dominic Qwek and Gio Nakpil. 

Share your designs here for inspiration! 

ocqbvqnwf5cf.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh cool, will submitting medium designs gives us an equal chance? I want a Form2 😛 

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Webinar with Giovanni Nakpil! 

Mold3D Academy is hosting a free 1 hour online class with Gio Nakpil next week! He will be covering VR sculpting techniques and hosting a Q&A session afterwards. Register by following the link:

http://www.mold3d.com/vr-sculpting-webinar

q9aktqw5as36.jpg

Monstaah
Heroic Explorer
So this is only valid to folks with a 3D printer?, or as Frozenpea asked can we just submit our sculpts as is from medium?
PC Specs:

Black Box, with wires & some kind of electronicy stuff inside..
oooh it even has lights!! 😃

naycorn
Heroic Explorer

Monstaah said:

So this is only valid to folks with a 3D printer?, or as Frozenpea asked can we just submit our sculpts as is from medium?

Yes! You can win a 3D printer, so submitting a Medium sculpt is totally viable! 

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Artist Spotlight featuring Scout Windsor and Studio Share with Oculus Medium Lead Designer, Lydia Choy! 

RSVP to the event here

9vb1i4yxu7qr.jpg

Henri1970
Adventurer

Monstaah said:

did I miss this?
who won?>

naycorn
Heroic Explorer

Henri1970 said:

Monstaah said:

did I miss this?
who won?>

Winning announcement: https://pinshape.com/blog/announcing-the-avatar-design-contest-winners/

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Last Artist Spotlight of the year with John Orion Youngw9lsq5y1xn5e.png
Event details here

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
First Artist Spotlight of 2018 with the one and only @southerngfx!!  
RSVP here to watch Glen Southern sculpt live! 
jpuxyxk6n7od.jpg