cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having a issue with my order and cannot cheak on it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
After ordering the Oculus with touch controllers and 2 sensors I cannot check on the order.
I ordered it as a Guest (so before I created my account) and used my facebook login.
Now when I try to check on the status it said the link had expired and that they were sending me a new one via email.
The email arrived and I clicked the link, arrived at the site where I needed to put in my information (email and order number) and it told me I would receive a new link leading to the order.
I thought "alright" and waited for the new link.
I received the link in my email it took me back to the site with the order number and email so I filled those in and then the cycle repeated itself.
An endless stream of receiving links and filling in order number and email.
How do I stop this I just want to check on the status of my order.
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
I see your order in there. I don't see any major issue, but it's in a long queue. You may want to submit a support ticket for further assistance. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see your order in there. I don't see any major issue, but it's in a long queue. You may want to submit a support ticket for further assistance. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com

Thank you for the response! I will make sure to do so.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?