cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witchblood User Reviews

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Please post your rating of Witchblood taking into consideration fun factor, value for money, overall polish and using the following criteria if you have purchased/played the game:

5 Stars - Awesome Must Buy
4 Stars - Very Good Not essential.
3 Stars - Average 
2 Stars - Below Average

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
4 REPLIES 4

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I have to say that when I first started playing this game, I hovered around a rating of 3 or 4.  Mostly because I'm not too big on investing time towards discovering "secret locations" anymore. This game is one that definitely rewards the player (e.g. winning battles becomes easier) if you take the time to find all the Easter Eggs. A task I once valued as a gamer in my youth, but now I'm an older dude with other priorities... thus I tend to lean away from the time sink activities that sustained me in my youngin days.

However, to my surprise as I advanced throughout the game I found myself craving the secrets. I am currently towards the end of the Witchblood, yet I have spent a considerable amount of time running back to the very beginning. All in the hopes of finding a new Easter Egg.

There's a charm and charisma to this game that kinda creeps up on ya. And that's just my perspective from a somewhat "lazy gamer." I have read feedback about this game from other more hardcore gamers, and they loved every minute of it from the start.

This game is well worth the price of admission. Not just for the lovely Easter Egg hunts, but also for the sheer innovation of the mapping system and "dollhouse" gameplay perspective.

Bravo.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
@Skeletor Yes, but are there hidden sexy witch outfit unlockables? A true indication as to whether a game with a spellcasting female lead is worth buying.

*dives back into lair rather sharpish before Vannagirl and the lady defence police arrive. 

:smirk:

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I finally beat this game tonight. That final boss battle had my number. I ended up finding all but 3 spells (one from each magic school). I think I'm at a loss as to where those secrets reside. Maybe I'll try to find a Let's Play video that shows those final secrets.

Overall I was extremely impressed with this game. Well done start to finish.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Sorry for the repeat posts, but my Witchblood time went full throttle.

Without using any hints/cheats, I ended up finding everything: max health, mana, weapon, armor, and all magic.

The great thing is that you can get a spell that shows you all the secrets on the map. Getting to them is still a challenge, but it saves time.

Spoilers of the full spell list:

qwpmc7k2p51k.jpg

uoua0ur9adb0.jpg

dfglz9vf6k52.jpg