cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Home - there's a lil feller flying about

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
When I look to my table on the right - the one with the radio - there's a little guy flying in circles. It looks like one of the bodies from the new game, Rez:

If that's him... I wonder if it is to celebrate the release of the game, or did I get it due to my achievements for playing it?
5 REPLIES 5

Richooal
Consultant
I see him too. I don't have the game, and never played it.
At least now I know what that thing is.
Thanks.
Edit: Just checked the other Home environment. He's not there. Bit strange if he's an advertising thing.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
Subliminal advertising  😮

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
When Star Trek Bridge Crew was released, the Starship Enterprise would fly overhead every so often. I guess this might be something similar for advertising.

cybernettr
Superstar
That little guy freaked me out too when I first saw him. Had to give him a second look to make sure it wasn't a glitch. As for the game Rez Infinite, it's okay, but I prefer games that don't give all their instructions as text at the very beginning.  😕

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I prefer games that don't give all their instructions as text at the very beginning.  😕

I take it you're not a fan of games like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, or IceWind Dale?

I don't mind text so much, but I can definitely see how it seems like a huge step backwards for some folks.