It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi, I have 2 different problems I cant understand:
1) I have a black screen on the Rift. The only way I can make it work is to unplug all monitor and plug the Rift first, then plug the 2 other monitor. I have to do it eery time I restart my computer or I have a black screen. Is there a way to correct this
2) It is impossible to use a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter (Cable Matters) with the Rift or my computer crash as soon as I plug it on my video card. Many people use it with no problems, but for me, it's impossible.
- CPU Intel i7-3770 @3.40GHz /Socket 1155LGA
- HDD Kingston SV300S37A 240G
- GPU Gigabyte Radeon R9 390 8GB
- Motherboard P8Z77-V LX
- Windows 10 Home 64 bits
- Direct X 12
- Bios 2501
- Drivers Crimson Edition 17.7.2