cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Visual Experiences Recommendations?

robnamdar
Honored Guest
I just got the Oculus Touch, and I was looking for some visual experiences on it (for example in the initial demo you are on top of a building and your asked to lean over etc), things of that nature basically that give you that feeling.

Also whats the best horror experience, something that will scare the crap out of anyone who plays it.  

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

edmg
Trustee
TheBlu is still one of my favourite VR experiences. And the 'Abyss' section scared me enough the first time I tried it that I quit out after five seconds :).

Jamesparker_1
Expert Protege
I agree, TheBlu is amazing!!

i really like that face your fear demo too - especially the one on top of the building with the robot.

Sharpfish
Heroic Explorer
the blu was ok, though I tried it on vive (not on my recently purchased rift which is much better all round).

I think it's overhyped honestly. But then I've been into VR since DK2 days so it takes a lot to 'wow' me now. The poor blacks and mura on vive ruined the jellyfish/torch section imo. It was ok, a novelty, nothing more nothing less and not worth the money. Everyone raves about the whale, I was more like "ok... so Vive is still like DK2 then - SDE hell"... Should be free.
EX DK2/VIVE/PSVR/CV1/Q2/PSVR2 | Currently Quest Pro (PCVR) | VR developer
RTX 3080 FE / 12900k / Windows 11 Pro

Sitruz
Protege
I liked the blu too, but I desperately waiting for a good Great White Shark experience. Something like the one of PSVR. Great White attacking a cage with the super sampling dialed up... brown pants time! 🙂