cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get support for A Large Quantity of Mushrooms.

VR-User
Honored Guest
 I completed the experience and have since replaced my hard drive. I changed the configuration from one drive to a SSD for the OS and Oculus Home and a secondary drive for the programs.   I reinstalled all of my Oculus programs from the Oculus store (not a backup).  Everything is working except  ALQOM.  ALQOM loads to the room with a bed and a candle.  It also displays a menu with controller information.  The controller allows for movement but fails to pick up the mushrooms on the table.  Also, the completed levels that were posted on the wall in the room with the mushrooms are no longer displayed. Any recommendations?
4 REPLIES 4

VR-User
Honored Guest
This has been posted to Support and answered.  It should be deleted from here.

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you found a solution, you should post it here in case other people run into the same problem.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

VR-User
Honored Guest
-The recommendation was to contact the developer.  I have sent an email and will update this when I get a response.

VR-User
Honored Guest
Resolution:   I opened a support ticket with Oculus.  The issue was "Early Access" (this was version 7).  The support team was able to progress past the loaded section with difficultly and forwarded their results to me.  When I ran the application I found there was now an update to version 8.  I loaded version 8 and am now able to progress in the game.