cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O logo loop after reinstallation

Scripts92
Honored Guest
Hi,

after the last update I had problems with the oculus home.

I've been thinking of unistall and reinstalling everything, but at the end of installation , the oculus client  with this loop (image below).

Obviously from here I can no longer calibrate and then I have black screen.
I tried to delete everything even in %appdata% but nothing.
Anyone know how to help me? 

5 REPLIES 5

Scripts92
Honored Guest
This is the result of diagnostic process

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry about that. Give us a moment to investigate. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
The issue may be network connection related. If you are using a proxy server, can you try connecting directly to the internet to see if you're able to install?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Scripts92
Honored Guest

The issue may be network connection related. If you are using a proxy server, can you try connecting directly to the internet to see if you're able to install?

Thank you for your answer
 No proxy enabled in my network. Only PC -> Router -> internet

i have installed oculus before last update without problem. But with reinstallation incoming this problem.

Edit: I tried to disable the firewall, but the problem remains

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you try disconnecting from the network (for example, by unplugging the cable)? Then restart your machine (still unplugged) and see if the Oculus app can open?