cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received my Rift

christian_greco
Honored Guest
Hi everyone guys,

I hope my post is not too "off-topic", but I tried several times to contact the Oculus contact center with bad results.

So, I bought and payed my Rift on August 30th. When oculus sent me the Rift thay made a mistake and sent me two boxes with a duplicate tracking number. So UPS returned to the sender my oculus. Checking on the UPS website I can see that they received my Rift on September 15th.
I sent severals e-mails to support@oculusvr.com explaining my situation. At the beginning they replied me, saying that I will receive a refund. But since 10 days (more or less) they stopped to reply me.
I didn't receive any Rift or a refund for that. I'm very sorry to write here this bad story, but I don't know what I can do. I hope some moderator can help me, maybe...
I think it's absurd that a famous company like Oculus manage this issue so badly.
What do you think about guys? Do you have any idea about how resolve this problem?

Thank you very much!

Christian
3 REPLIES 3

Have a word with @cybereality and ask him to look in to it.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

christian_greco
Honored Guest
Thank you so much, I hope he will reply...=)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry about that. I'll speak with the team and hopefully get this sorted out. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV