New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Arktika .1 puzzle help

I saw on the reviews that someone was stuck in the fist level door searching for the passcode to open it, he gave 1 star to the game that, the password was beside the keyboard in front of him. I just started lauthing, than here I am, stuck in the second level in the door with the password. I found the wall that you need to break near it, but i can't find the password anyway, already spent 20 minutes there i think.. Can someone help me?

Comments

• AetheryfreAetheryfre Posts: 51
    Hiro Protagonist
    I can help! If you pick up a tablet on the desk, you will find someone’s identity and email and stuff... I’ll leave you there so you can discover on your own, let me know if you need more!
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 22,779 Oculus Staff
    edited October 12
    I spent literally 30 minutes at that door. I had all kinds of wild ideas for the answer. Like there was graffiti on the wall that says "Run While You Can". I was thinking: OK, maybe use the length of the letters in each word as the passcode (3533) but no. Maybe the first letter of each word converted to numbers, etc. I tried to scan the bar code on the wall, all sorts of silly stuff. And it turned out you just had to shoot the wall and check on the damn computer.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • AetheryfreAetheryfre Posts: 51
    Hiro Protagonist
    I did all of the same things first!
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 2,554 Valuable Player
    OMG get gud fellas.

System Specs: GTX 1080 ti , i7 4790K CPU, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 416
    Trinity
    I spent literally 30 minutes at that door. I had all kinds of wild ideas for the answer. Like there was graffiti on the wall that says "Run While You Can". I was thinking: OK, maybe use the length of the letters in each word as the passcode (3533) but no. Maybe the first letter of each word converted to numbers, etc. I tried to scan the bar code on the wall, all sorts of silly stuff. And it turned out you just had to shoot the wall and check on the damn computer.
    lol. Yeah, that was a very misleading puzzle because there was no passcode in you area. I just started shooting at things in frustration and found the way out. 

People are giving this game 5 stars but these puzzles are terrible and  they don't fit into a shooting game like this. I hope I  can skip them when I replay the game but I doubt it. 
  • DoctoriDoctori Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    LOL I got stuck here too, just checking. Thanks for the tips all :)
    Pretty good game I must say. This engine is pretty fast and gun fights are really good. I am kind of impressed.