cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arktika 1 stuck please help!

Danmeat
Honored Guest
Hi all,

On the second level of arktika1 there is a combination lock Just After going in the dark room with the babbayagas. Says look for anything unusual to find combination but can't find it for the life of me! 

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
11 REPLIES 11

texbanc
Honored Guest
See if you can shoot out a wall or window and get a new place to tp

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
That should help you.

cybereality
Grand Champion
This part had me scratching my head for 30 minutes. Apparently you can shoot out the wall on the side and find clues to the code. Kind of strange, because nowhere in the beginning of the game does it indicate walls could be breakable, so this was sort of confusing. I kind of just gave up and starting shooting everything, John Rambo style, and discovered the secret room.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

john.zigmont
Heroic Explorer
I stuck at the first mission fuse box I replaced the fuse with spare also after replacing the fuse the light is still red. The sign on the fuse box states change the fuse.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I couldn't figure out what they wanted with the fuse, but I just kept switching them around until both lights turned green.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
The first fuse has black on it, it’s the bad one, take it out an get rid of it.  The third fuse is the spare, take it out and put it in the first slot

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm pretty sure that's what I tried the first time, and it seems obvious, but it took a few switches before the lights turned on. I guess it's sort of like plugging in USB cables on a computer and having it only work on the third try.

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star

I'm pretty sure that's what I tried the first time, and it seems obvious, but it took a few switches before the lights turned on. I guess it's sort of like plugging in USB cables on a computer and having it only work on the third try.

Or when I get the message that my rift headset is unplugged when it isn’t!

P-4-u-l-0
Protege
Hey guys, i am stuck, anyone have any idea how to unlock the last mission final showdown? It doesn't make sense I have completed all missions but it is still locked. The only thing I notice is that there are two missions that the star kill all enemies is like empty, but I have completed all and followed the sequence of the game and suddenly cannot go any further.