jimmybob56
Honored Guest
Same here

MONSTERQ8
Honored Guest
any solution for this problem?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket so we can look into this. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m sick of this crap. You’ll submit the report and wait forever for them to reply until they tell you to try and reload windows with a fresh install which won’t fix a thing. There are issues and they pretend they don’t exist,but they can’t figure out why... Just get Carmack on this to solve the problem like he mentioned at OC4. He is genius enough to figure this out for everyone. These answers worked for a while but I’ve reinstalled windows about 15 times and no matter what if a driver doesn’t match correctly oculus won’t work like it should. This should all be worked out through oculus we should not have to rely on specific drivers and if so we need to know exactly what for what system set up. End of story. I would like someone from Oculus to chime in if they don’t mind. I think that this is a reasonable thing to ask for. We should not have to play detective to make their product work correctly.

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you upload your LogGatherer zip file, I can take a look. Thanks.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Roaster
Rising Star

UBSERD said:

I’m sick of this crap. You’ll submit the report and wait forever for them to reply until they tell you to try and reload windows with a fresh install which won’t fix a thing. There are issues and they pretend they don’t exist,but they can’t figure out why... Just get Carmack on this to solve the problem like he mentioned at OC4. He is genius enough to figure this out for everyone. These answers worked for a while but I’ve reinstalled windows about 15 times and no matter what if a driver doesn’t match correctly oculus won’t work like it should. This should all be worked out through oculus we should not have to rely on specific drivers and if so we need to know exactly what for what system set up. End of story. I would like someone from Oculus to chime in if they don’t mind. I think that this is a reasonable thing to ask for. We should not have to play detective to make their product work correctly.

Keep in mind that not everyone else is having problems. It kinda says the software is ok, but who knows.
I've never had any issues whatsoever. Plug n play.
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Anonymous
Not applicable
Roaster believe me I’m very happy that you have never had an issue like most have not, and I mean that sincerely, but if people like me are not heard at all, nothing will change for the minority. We won't be able to enjoy these amazing experiences because they will be plagued with stutter and juddering graphics, immersion gone completely and at that rate no point to having VR. 

I and a few others have been dealing with this since launch in one form or another. Since I’ve owned the rift it has only worked for one month perfectly with all software running flawlessly barring a few games that the developer needed to optimize further and it was incredible!! I want that back!!!! 

I don’t know what is going on, but my computer comes back from the computer store fresh with nothing on it every time I'd get these issues, and all I do is download the oculus software, and my Wi-Fi is good as well so no hangups in the oculus download, and that's it.  I have owned the rift since right after launch and I have tried and tried to get someone to help me finally figure out why this always happens to me when things update, then going back with the drivers doesn't fix it. 

I was also hoping the windows "Fall Creators Update" would've fixed a lot of my issues but it didn't change a thing. Same bad performance. My symptoms are whenever something loads on the screen in VR the game chugs for a few moments, juddering characters and objects when things pass your vision, and I'm getting random stuttering in the graphics. Every game has some form of this but some are better than others.

I have sent my logs multiple times and no one ever gives me a answer that fixes anything, it’s always restore my system after sending the usual standard list of did you try this/that that oculus sends first. That’s not fair to me because I have spent $50 every time to restore windows, and it’s been around 15 times in the past year so around $750 to troubleshoot oculus is ridiculous. That's a lot of potential money that could've been spent on VR games. Everything else on my PC game wise screams on my rig with ultra settings outside of the HMD.

I’m not a computer technician, I just want to enjoy VR so not knowing there may be an known issue makes me think there is something wrong on my end which that may not be. I hope people can feel for my and others dilemma with this, and I would really appreciate if someone helped us try to figure this out finally so we don’t have to do this run around anymore. I've just been rightfully frustrated for a long time trying to get my investment working to just the standard performance.

Cyber thanks for responding to me. If you don’t mind taking a look personally and letting me know if you may have any idea what’s going wrong I’d really appreciate it. Mind you I’ve done just about everything in the book to troubleshoot this so we may have to dive deeper for the answers. This has gone on too long like this and I just want to enjoy my Rift finally for good.