cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift + Cisco VIRL tech demo

DanBourque
Honored Guest
I presented my Oculus Rift + Cisco VIRL tech demo at CiscoLive in SF this week to about 1,200 people, and it was a huge hit! Cisco's President and COO Gary Moore said it was his favorite demo of the whole show! https://www.facebook.com/Bourque.Dan/media_set?set=a.10152843048647166.1073741836.824927165&type=3
2 REPLIES 2

cmorosco
Honored Guest
I work for Cisco too and was there to check it out. Was very impressed! It just needs the ASA to be added. 😉

aarondavid
Honored Guest
A real use-circumstance for this technologies can be to get server-facet validation principles placed on topologies, creating difficulty markers for virtually any violations. These markers would then promptly present up in almost any editor observing the information model. Or perhaps Cariden Reside's community analytics may very well be injected inside the design, and rendered as warmth maps around the editor(s), to indicate a variety of points such as above-membership, QoS difficulties, or misconfigured back links. Each individual element throughout the product could possibly have distinct entry control lists (ACLs), or inherited from its mother or father item.