cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haunted

cougmerrik
Honored Guest
This is a demo I put together today with my Rift dev kit. Please let me know what you think! It's basically just a walk around and explore demo; there are a few things to see. I was going for something immersive with the VR before I tried to add any gameplay. This is probably going in a suspense/horror/puzzle direction.

Controls:

Use the mouse scroll wheel or home/end to change your flashlight focus.
WASD movement
Hold shift to run
Spacebar shows the VR variables plus the flashlight variables.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5382445/Haunted.zip
5 REPLIES 5

s0uL
Honored Guest
Link isn't working for me

cougmerrik
Honored Guest
Try now..

Edit: Yikes, first link had the whole Unity project in it. Replaced it with the actual build.

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about some screenshots or a quick video for the majority who don't have their dev kits yet? 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
I found 3 skeletons in a big stone.... ^^

It is too dark. The Flashlight is to small. I ended in a absolutly black location (behind the stone) with no flashlight...

The Grey/white bushes at the edge of the map are the fixpoints for orientation - or? Maybe you should try to add stars / a little more light. Sorry seems not to be my game.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Interesting atmosphere. I found the flashlight to be too weak, though, and only worked when objects were very close. I also wasn't sure if there was anything I was supposed to do, but I take it it's just a tech demo. Still, not bad.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV