cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear APKs saying my AT&T Note 4 needs an Update

ReverendKyle
Honored Guest
I pushed the software from the Gear VR SDK onto my Note 4.

It is telling me that I need an update before the Gear VR software can run. I am running stock Android 4.4.4 on an AT&T Note 4.

Is this correct? Do I need an update to even try the apks?
Have you listened to the Rev VR Podcast yet? Listen and subscribe through iTunes or through Stitcher http://www.reverendkyle.com
31 REPLIES 31

stupidn00b
Explorer
I bought the Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition off the Verizon website. I don't have a sim card it in because I have AT&T, and I just bought this for development, but whenever I try to update, it says "Service Unavailable - Please Try Again Later." Does this just mean that there isn't an update out yet, or is it refusing to connect for some reason?

HomerS66
Expert Protege
"stupidn00b" wrote:
I bought the Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition off the Verizon website. I don't have a sim card it in because I have AT&T, and I just bought this for development, but whenever I try to update, it says "Service Unavailable - Please Try Again Later." Does this just mean that there isn't an update out yet, or is it refusing to connect for some reason?

Verizon and Sprint haven't pushed the update yet, AT&T and T-mobile have pushed it already.