cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragon Front Touch support petition

Zaga93
Protege
Hello.

I inquired about Touch support on the Discord channel. Got the response that people keep asking & devs keep saying it depends on the beta, so I jokingly asked if I should start a petition which Claire thought was a good idea so here it is: a petition to High Voltage Software to implement Touch support for Dragon Front.

I'd like a chess-like implementation, where you pick your characters & cards up and drop them down where you want them. It would also add very much to the social aspect of it, although scaling of the heads may need to be somewhat adjusted to accommodate for hand models without them being prohibitively large (so they get in the way of things).

So gogogo. Sign this. Yell at HVS about this. We want this. You know you do. Make it happen.
47 REPLIES 47

Quetzhal
Explorer
A chess-like implementation would be amazing. Alternatively, a balcony on your stronghold with a tiny hologram simulation of the battlefield, and you can move your cards around on that hologram while staring out at the real battlefield.

akabob
Honored Guest
I support both these ideas lol

Scyla
Honored Guest
holding your hand like poker cards lifting them up and pulling the card out to place it where you want, love it! true board game feel

CrashFu
Consultant
In my opinion, having Touch or Leap Motion (or both) support for Dragon Front would be good just for the social aspect, even if not involved in the actual interface.

A lot of people talk with their hands,. y'now/?   
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Tadin
Heroic Explorer

CrashFu said:

In my opinion, having Touch or Leap Motion (or both) support for Dragon Front would be good just for the social aspect, even if not involved in the actual interface.

A lot of people talk with their hands,. y'now/?   

That might be a great first step, just being able to see your opponents hands.

While the rest sounds great too, its a lot of Dev time that might be better spent getting the game released, as the controls are pretty good already.

Anonymous
Not applicable
+1 for flipping off people when I lose in Dragon Front  😄

ARRR
Honored Guest
We want touch! ARRRR!

Anonymous
Not applicable

ARRR said:

We want touch! ARRRR!

I hope you plan on ending all your comments with 'ARRR' 😄

Orthus