cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our new VR game - Weeping Doll

TianSheMedia
Explorer
Hi everyone,

We have been working on our debut title Weeping Doll and we recently published on steam greenlight, please check it out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741515419

We wanted to hear what you guys think about the concept, the art and our trailer. We plan on release on Oculus, Steam and PSVR. 

Thanks!
24 REPLIES 24

TianSheMedia
Explorer

ah_hesh said:

This looks absolutely amazing 🙂 great job

But I thought that VR games didn't need to get greenlit , I thought you only need to contact steam and show them your game , so why did you need to get greenlit ?
also ,do you need to reach the 10000 likes or it has a lower threshold ?

There's no set in stone criteria you need to hit, I think. We were really well received and had lots of positive comments. We have made a new trailer that we want to share with you too, that shows how we made moving in VR with our system "Shadow Step."

http://bit.ly/WD-AT

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
This is definitely my kinda game. Looking forward to it!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Interestingly interested !!! Looks very good, will defo try this 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
This looks so damn good! Hope to see it on Oculus Home - not sure what kind of price point you have in mind, but this could easily be a day one purchase for me!

TianSheMedia
Explorer
Thank you everyone! We are releasing it on Oculus as well and we haven't set the price 100% but it will be at the $10 mark.

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer
I like the look of it, i cannot wait to try it

Thug
Heroic Explorer
Looks great, looking forward to buying it, so it can sit in my library of loads of other games I haven't played yet (must start playing them soon).
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

Thug said:

Looks great, looking forward to buying it, so it can sit in my library of loads of other games I haven't played yet (must start playing them soon).

U sound just like me 🙂

cybernettr
Superstar
The setting looks really nice! Can you fully explore/stroll through the house?

TianSheMedia
Explorer

The setting looks really nice! Can you fully explore/stroll through the house?

You can fully walkaround the house. We used a 'Ghost Step' movement scheme, something like a teleport mechanism, but using left stick on the controller to control a 'ghost' to mark your teleport spot's location and rotation. However, not everything in the house is intractable. The interaction in our game is more like a point-click style, in VR.