cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Medium Releases & Updates

naycorn
Heroic Explorer
Welcome to Oculus Medium! Medium uses Touch controllers to let you sculpt, model, paint, and play in virtual reality.

Please post all questions and feedback to this forum. 

You can share your sculpts with us! Find the Medium team @OculusMedium on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Happy sculpting!

Latest Update: 

Medium 2.3.3 Release Notes

km9xq0tlhhdu.png

Fixes:

• Fixed an occasional crash when selecting a Scene Graph node that didn't have an action menu (ie. the Grid node)

258 REPLIES 258

wolfbrother9393
Explorer
I want to say well done to the Medium team! I know it's not finished yet, but with only a few hours of using it, I was able to create drastically more impressive pieces as I got a handle on the system. It's very intuitive and very fun. Great work!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Awesome, can't wait to get my touch controllers and try it!

That Google document is permission-required, by the way. I clicked "Request Access", but at this point I can't look at it.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Grimfist
Protege
I would like to see some measurement tools on medium, for 3d printing

Anonymous
Not applicable
Really looking forward to giving Medium a go tonight! Got Touch yesterday but had way too many things to play 😛

EliteSPA
Superstar
Cant wait to "Touch" this...
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

Gadget73
Protege
Help! Medium is not working! Right eye view is heavily distorted and the left eye has many artifacts. It is unusable. Using a R9 390 with latest drivers. 

MrKudden
Explorer
Omg, look at my masterpiece! Im so proud!  😄
Seriously though, fantastic software. I will try more seriously outside of the tutorial later hahazeq78qit165u.jpg

EliteSPA
Superstar

MrKudden said:

Omg, look at my masterpiece! Im so proud!  😄
Seriously though, fantastic software. I will try more seriously outside of the tutorial later hahazeq78qit165u.jpg

Getting closer..... 😄
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

EliteSPA
Superstar
Amazing...
https://youtu.be/Pf8sKAuzR0k