cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

jtelfer
Protege
My first effort. I'm fairly amazed at how intuitive this is since I can't sculpt for toffee in real life. I have played about with sculptris a bit, but Medium knocks it out of the park.

This was about 5 or 10 minutes or so.

dzwp93f3itv5.png

I've got to stop reading this thread... it's making me frustrated with UPS

littlearthur
Explorer
Mine arrived at 5:00pm today Driver said he still had 5 more in the van UPS in England 

Solsland
Adventurer
My order was shown as shipping 5th delivery 6th.  2 weeks ago it changed from shipping 5th delivery 7th no sign of it at 5pm today, Amazon assured me it will be here tomorrow.  Not holding my breath...

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Jesus H Christ, this is the VR killer app for me! After a couple of hours have I got a wishlist for new features a mile long? Sure but that doesn't detract from the fact this is the ultimate sculpting tool9arotb3pappa.png 

Sorry,  I didn't mean to sidetrack this thread with delivery issues... there are enough threads for that already!

Fantastic sculptures here... I can't imagine any other 3D packages where results would be this good after the first use! truly points the way for VR becoming the default medium for design in the future. Keep these coming... love it

Anonymous
Not applicable
uk9gwrqeqhol.png

First go at using Medium after doing the opening tutorial... Wanted the green blobs to be luminescent, but haven't been able to find it or metallic within the settings for colours  :'(  

Being able to record is a nice built in feature, but have no way to convert the .rec file used. Loving medium so far :smiley:

20m8qsewafzb.png

whoop... found it :smiley: pull down on the support controller thumb stick [layers menu], then hit the settings button on the tool controller. 

Orkel
Adventurer
Boat

8st2he7ygt4j.png

Bankie
Explorer
gt7xae7af2ap.jpg

Got my Touch controllers today, and it's clear to see where my talents lie (clue: elsewhere).

Bankie said:

gt7xae7af2ap.jpg

Got my Touch controllers today, and it's clear to see where my talents lie (clue: elsewhere).

curiously not dissimilar to your profile pic there @Bankie & I get the feeling you had fun regardless of what you think of the results!

Bankie -> Banksy ???