cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Your First Medium Sculpts!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will get this going! 

Just went through the tutorial, the UI is sooo easy to use, picked it up right away. I do have experience with 3D in Maya but still!

Here is my first sculpt, took me about an hour to do 🙂 

s4bcf0vpu9h3.jpg
772 REPLIES 772

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Are we allowed to post second sculpts here? THIS IS TOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

Oculus, Facebook, whoever - chuck stupid money at this team they are godlike visionaries! Well played Medium people I am in love with your software.

ncgu5nqjqblb.png

Traprock
Expert Protege
Damn, some of you are talented.  I made a dented blob.

Bankie
Explorer

curiously not dissimilar to your profile pic there @Bankie & I get the feeling you had fun regardless of what you think of the results!

Bankie -> Banksy ???

I am obviously his alter-ego. Yes, this (and the other Touch stuff) has been fun, rivalling the initial experience of Oculus earlier in the year.

kevink808
Superstar
I picture Zenbane and Atmos73 in Co-op mode re-enacting the Ghost pottery scene.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

it's not often I read a post 3 times and laugh each time

Orkel
Adventurer
Medium is so easy to use
1ypqiw0m5tyr.pngI fo

KevinLongtime
Heroic Explorer

uk9gwrqeqhol.png

First go at using Medium after doing the opening tutorial... Wanted the green blobs to be luminescent, but haven't been able to find it or metallic within the settings for colours  :'(  

Being able to record is a nice built in feature, but have no way to convert the .rec file used. Loving medium so far :smiley:

20m8qsewafzb.png

whoop... found it :smiley: pull down on the support controller thumb stick [layers menu], then hit the settings button on the tool controller. 

That is so cool looking haha!

Man a these are all great! Thanks for sharing guys.

rms8080
Protege
a7fbavxhe6lv.png

started with the spaceship, then the fire, then the rocks, then the yellow thing. about 1 hour. seems like this is pushing the limits of Medium, when I load this scene back up I get a "your computer is going to run out of memory" message!

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I "save as" where is it saving the file?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Found it