cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragon Front Touch support petition

Zaga93
Protege
Hello.

I inquired about Touch support on the Discord channel. Got the response that people keep asking & devs keep saying it depends on the beta, so I jokingly asked if I should start a petition which Claire thought was a good idea so here it is: a petition to High Voltage Software to implement Touch support for Dragon Front.

I'd like a chess-like implementation, where you pick your characters & cards up and drop them down where you want them. It would also add very much to the social aspect of it, although scaling of the heads may need to be somewhat adjusted to accommodate for hand models without them being prohibitively large (so they get in the way of things).

So gogogo. Sign this. Yell at HVS about this. We want this. You know you do. Make it happen.
47 REPLIES 47

mrgreen72
Superstar
+1

Anonymous
Not applicable
just to add, I think Touch would make the menu's so much easier to use. it used to annoy me having to look at a card to select and then move my eyes without de-selecting the card, which in turn would strain my eyes.

Plus I find myself only wanting to play Touch-enabled games now 😛

DickDastardly
Protege
+1
I like to play games like this leaning back on the sofa, which makes it uncomfortable to look far enough down so that the centre of my view is on the nearest row. Being able to select stuff independently from head position would be a huge improvement.

jn110
Honored Guest
I finally tried this game last night, and I love both the strategy and the presentation in VR. I don't like the head-selection though, especially when I have to look down toward my feet so often. Please add touch!

J-Archer
Protege
+1

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
Thanks for your continued input, everyone. The devs are here and we read everything you put down.

drdnutz
Honored Guest
needs touch support +1.

teq
Honored Guest
+1

VeeRealMcCoy
Explorer
Meh, it shouldn't take this long to add touch support, or at least to post further on the topic.  "Listening?" Maybe.  "Acting?"  Doesn't seem so.  

stangvert
Honored Guest
+1 on the Touch Request.