cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
190 REPLIES 190

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
what sucks is I have a deep deep love for Zelda.  And I feel at some point I'm going to have an urge to spend all that money just to play it.

kevink808
Superstar
This looks bizarre. I predict another failure like the Wii U.  720p out the gate for $299...pfffft.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Jesus have you seen the price of the extra peripherals as well??

ANYONE who moaned about the price of touch and the sensors, who then buys a switch along with the extra controllers and is ok with the price of those has a serious case of double standards imo.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm sure I will eventually get it just for funsies. This is the real HTC Vive killer anyway, gotta support that  😛

Also, just saw an article that Skyrim is coming to Switch:
http://wwg.com/2017/01/13/yep-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-is-officially-nintendo-switch-bou/

kevink808
Superstar
Pop the champagne! Skyrim on 720p.
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

vannagirl
Consultant
was interested, then see the stream,. price is off also ninty never getting online seems meh. A free snes game for a month only in return for paid online, my current devices emulate snes forever"

i am huge monster hunter fan i wait until that arrives and then decide.
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pre-ordered it this morning through Amazon UK, and Zelda: BOTW just ... game wise, interested in Xenoblade 2, Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 so far. Might get Skyrim also... see how much the pro controller is too. 

bigmike20vt
Visionary

see how much the pro controller is too. 

http://www.polygon.com/2017/1/13/14261342/nintendo-switch-extra-controller-price-terrible

$70 which going on the exchange rate will mean £60 if in the uk i bet.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems like it would be a powerful portable gaming system. I found that Nintendo made titles, like Mario Bros, Mario Kart, Zelda, etc. tend to play very well, but other 3rd party games are lacking. I'm primarily a fan of Mario Kart, but it won't be worth getting just for that. 

I wish it well, but my current interests will be spending extra cash on VR content and peripherals. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I only found out about Skyrim for Switch because I logged into Facebook a few short hours ago. Everyone is going crazy over this news. It is a hot trending topic apparently