cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Touch 'Party' Games?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if people could help weigh in on good party games for Touch controllers? I'm having a few non gamer friends over and wanted to have some fun with VR! (They've only tried my Rift with Dreamdeck months ago before Touch.)

I've been using my partner to test some VR games as she's a non-gamer, so far she has really like the sling shot mini game on The Lab (she beat my highscore and got 30-40mil 😮

Dead and buried target practise was another good one since you can try beat each other high scores too.

I'm trying to avoid high stress games like Arizona sunshine, so just silly fun stuff.

I was thinking Job Simulator would be good fun but I don't own it at the moment but I'd be willing to buy if it's fun in short bursts! I tried it on the Vive Pre ages ago but it was just the demo.
2 REPLIES 2

JaimieVandenber
Heroic Explorer
Job Simulator is a lot of fun (and comedy to watch people in), but The Lab is probably the best selection of minigames/experiences and you've got that. The intro to Touch in the trailer with the little robot is fun for new people too. Toybox. Bullet Train.

For an actual multiplayer asymmetric VR party game, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes is pretty good if folks get into it (print out the manual a few times).

I love dropping people into Adr1ft after they've demonstrated a lack of nausea too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, I've seen quite a few people recommending Job Simulator to might have to give it a go 🙂 The devs seem really nice!

Ah I didn't think about Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes! That's a great idea 🙂