Did you mean: 

FrozenPea's Sketchbook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thought I'd start my own Sketchbook 🙂

Edit(3/20/17): Some of my older sculpts:
lwnge8aw346t.jpg
wn1n4klut5gb.jpg

It's been a busy few weeks but finally got some time in Medium again!

I wish I posed him a bit better now but it served as a good practice to get back into the swing of things
tnrvy2b7oi82.jpg

120 REPLIES 120

XlordB
Adventurer
gx5mevkbh5co.jpgemorxe1nvvji.jpgHey frozenpea about time you had a sketchbook 🙂 I should really get back into medium myself but I have been busy as heck. I have just moved house have a vr room now but waiting on third sensor coming and going to get a gtx 1080 before I really get back to the "drawing board" lol 🙂

second pic above in that corner is where 3rd cam is going. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks awesome! I'm still using the front facing setup, just ordered a USB 3.0 extension to try out the 2 sensors in opposite corners first 🙂

Funny you say that, it's the same reason I've been really busy lately, I've just moved house too! You've even gone for the same colour walls as me, freaked me out for a second as I thought you were in my room  😄

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
Good to have you back @FrozenPea. Kicking ass, as ever. I evicted my lodger couple of weeks back and he just informed me last night he's found a new place. This means I haz my studio room back. Stepkid works for a commercial graphics and signage firm. Holodeck wallwrap inbound. Otherwise I'd be well jealous of @XlordB with that roomscale setup.

XlordB
Adventurer
Got my sensor waiting on cam mount :). Did the room up myself paint etc. The cable hiders work great once the cam mount arrives I will get it fully set up. I guess ill have to delay a gtx 1080 till i can afford one.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was inspired by @southerngfx dragon with custom stamps so decide to do my own and actually create my first stamps! (Obviously it's no where near as good as his!) :smiley: I made stamps for the different teeth and scales. Creating your own stamps is a really powerful tool and I'm going to start using it a lot more.

khxy36a54ill.jpg

P3nT4gR4m
Consultant
I've found that my favourite stamps are ones I knock up for a specific purpose then they turn out to be awesome for general sculpting. I got one I call "Magic Bullet" that's become my goto for pretty much everything from blocking to detailing. It was originally for punk spike/studs for a metal skull I was doing at the time. 

southerngfx
Adventurer
Fantastic! I love the Dinosaur looking snout you gave him.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic! I love the Dinosaur looking snout you gave him.

Thanks man! I was going for the Dinosaur/pre-historic bird feel so glad it worked! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
FrozenPea: "hmmm I wanna sculpt something tonight but I dunno what... say some random words that come to your mind!"
MsFrozenPea: " ... cow ...jewel ... mermaid! ..."
FrozenPea: "say no more."

zh2arpb484py.jpg

yvlp5otd1umv.gif