reefy86
Adventurer
finally have an official release date i cannot wait 

https://www.pavrgame.com/
25 REPLIES 25

cybereality
Grand Champion
Looks great!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

n3cr0-0
Adventurer
Cant' wait! I soooo hope one of these title are going to hit me like the classic Bioshock 1&2

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Horror titles are a must buy for me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh yeah I may have to give this one a try!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Shepherd's pie in pants time, woop woop.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

ParadiseDecay
Rising Star
Putting Narcosis on my Steam Wishlist!  😉
☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060

ParadiseDecay
Rising Star

snowdog said:

Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!

Have you tried Monstrum, Lost in the Rift, Dreadhalls, Albino Lullaby and Nevermind?
☆ YouTube 'Content Creator' and 'Steam Curator' ( https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadiseDecay ) ☆ Devs! I'm always on the look out for new and interesting VR experiences! ☆ Oculus Rift CV1 ☆ Windows 10, 64 bit ☆ Intel Core i7-3770 ☆ 16.0GB Ram ☆ GeForce GTX 1060

n3cr0-0
Adventurer

Have you tried Monstrum, Lost in the Rift, Dreadhalls, Albino Lullaby and Nevermind?

Could you actually play Albino Lullaby? That was the only game that made me feel weird.

Anonymous
Not applicable

snowdog said:

Nice! There are two things that aren't present enough in VR dinosaurs and horror games. With the release of Robinson The Journey we're getting more dinosaurs and now with Syren and this game we're getting more horror. Narcosis is coming up some time this year too, another horror game. Awesome!

Yup, I've got all of those except for Nevermind. Is it any good..?

reefy86
Adventurer

snowdog said:

Appreciate the mention. And yes, Narcosis is coming up... soon, in fact. We're grinding away on final touches, and should be on the Oculus Store in less than two weeks...

Here are some recent screens and achievement artworks; come find us on SteamFacebook or Twitter (narcosisgame) for more...

8i1jj37qshct.pngczgau21uv3a4.png527f46r4zw2f.png

middle picture "fuck right off" is that jumping towards your face like the horrible things in the alien films?