cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogue One, Star Wars.. Comments.??

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Get better security Darth Vader. Jesus !!

53 REPLIES 53

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
I have a better chance of getting a job with the imperial force than these people. Dont they predict outcomes?
Seriously, Seriously. Get some people in a room watching security cameras around vulnerable areas in the base. 

First thing I would do is take my army to a shooting range. I mean fark me.. talk about bad shots.
It appears you need about 20 storm troopers to shoot 1 individual target to hit it an even then !

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

molokow said:

Seriously, Seriously. Get some people in a room watching security cameras around vulnerable areas in the base.

They did, and Ip Man died trying to push a button. You sure you watched the whole movie? lol

cybereality
Grand Champion
So you're concerned that the security camera system wasn't realistic but had no problem with all the other stuff that clearly doesn't exist like light sabers and faster-than-light space travel?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer

So you're concerned that the security camera system wasn't realistic but had no problem with all the other stuff that clearly doesn't exist like light sabers and faster-than-light space travel?

Light sabers and Jedi are real Cyber.
I thought the Droid was the best part about the movie.

I mean ... what would I know, I just do strategical analysis.

Ok guys, we got intruders in the base.
Let's send out the worst shooters in our army. 

Additionally, who the hell put a hard drive port accessible at the top of the communications tower??
I am going to fire that guy.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

molokow said:
Ok guys, we got intruders in the base.
Let's send out the worst shooters in our army.

I mean this in the nicest way possible... but you kinda just gave a metaphor for your posting style lol

Also, while the shooters are really bad, they did end up killing all the intruders. I've said this 3 times already, but you don't seem interested in the fact that this was a suicide mission. Probably because it kind of ruins your entire complaint strategy here. Which is similar to storm trooper strategy.

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Zenbane, the kill ratio is astronomical. 
40 storm troopers to 1 Rebel. 
I mean seriously, stupid.
The storm troopers looked militarily trained and disciplined, yet cant fire straight.

They storm troopers did not kill the last 2 rebels. In fact, they thought it necessary to destroy the whole base because of a handful of rebels.
Ridiculous !

It was not meant to be a suicide mission, it was just the death star blew up the whole base.
There was the risk of suicide and they didnt suicide they were murdered.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

molokow said:

There was the risk of suicide and they didnt suicide they were murdered.

Right, they were all murdered because the defenses were really good. But you keep arguing otherwise.

Anyway, my suggestion is for you to stick to documentaries.

Also, there were 7 other Star Wars movies that came before this one, where Storm Troopers became legends for their overwhelming ability to miss. Unless this is your first Star Wars movie... then I have no idea what you tricked yourself in to believing.

kojack
MVP
MVP

molokow said:

The storm troopers looked militarily trained and disciplined, yet cant fire straight.

It's not so easy to fire when wearing a large helmet with a low field of view. 🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Also, if the rebel attack was (realistically) squashed, the movie would have lasted 45 minutes, everyone you cared about would have died, and the whole movie would have been a real downer.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
Yeah, you mentioned they sent out their worst shooters. All previous evidence would indicate these guys were the Empire's best.

I mean... they had a couple of dozen troopers firing a barrage of shots at Chirrut and one of them actually managed to hit him. That's crack-shot marksmanship as far as these guys are concerned.  😄