cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Debug Tool for 1.13

cybereality
Grand Champion
For people that upgraded to Oculus 1.13 and wish to use debug features (such as pixel density) you will need this new version of the Oculus Debug Tool that has been updated for 1.13. Sorry for the delay.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
48 REPLIES 48

ApollyonVR
Rising Star
Hi all!
Regarding the Oculus Tray Tool, please direct all questions regarding that to the below thread.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/47247/oculus-traytool-supersampling-profiles-hmd-disc...

Cheers!

EliteSPA
Superstar

EliteSPA said:

any updates on this new release?

How do you mean updates? The download is in the OP.

I mean in the tool itself.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

linjebus
Honored Guest
I cannot make it work, every time I set the debugging program to cv1 the headset turns off, and I have to restart tracking the touch controllers and. How do I make it work. Am I doing something wrong?? Pls help me.

kojack
MVP
MVP

linjebus said:

I cannot make it work, every time I set the debugging program to cv1 the headset turns off, and I have to restart tracking the touch controllers and. How do I make it work. Am I doing something wrong?? Pls help me.

Don't set the "Debug HMD Type" to CV1. That's an option for developers who don't actually have a CV1, it will emulate one instead of using the real one. Leave it disabled.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think we could of at least had an auto update for this feature. A good idea?

schummelschumi
Honored Guest
hello...can anybody help me? i download this rar file...and then? i extract it.....in which folder???

cybereality
Grand Champion
It doesn't have to be in any folder. You can just run the exe file.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

schummelschumi
Honored Guest
thanks...but i realise no difference....
i play assetto corsa and aerofly fs 2....but there´s no difference.....what do i wrong?

cybereality
Grand Champion
You have to leave the debug tool open for it to work.

schummelschumi
Honored Guest
ok...i open the tool and change the pixels per display on 1.8 and let it open
going to steam and start a game from my library

thats all? thanks for your help...!