cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add SEARCH function to Experience Shop

mdsawyermd
Honored Guest
There are a lot of apps now to not have a search function for titles I want to buy.  I spent some time looking in vain for something I wanted to buy last night and left because I was busy doing other things. It's not a lost sale, because I want the app and will find it eventually, but I find it a little annoying that something so basic is missing from the store.

This is especially important since "experiences" are divided up into categories and you sometimes have to guess when an exp could be in more than one. "Touch" and "Games" are not mutually exclusive, for instance.
15 REPLIES 15

inovator
Consultant
I agree. It's a little bit lazy for oculus not to have a search function.

Morphio
Honored Guest
Yup, absolutely agree. Also, a filter function would great.

HerrDrache
Honored Guest
Or at least a "sort alphabetically" option - or SOMETHING that makes sense

jasepulveda
Honored Guest
How, in dear dogs name, they have NOT implemented a search function?!?!

bigmike20vt
Visionary
oculus store is a beautiful front end in VR.
as a store front tho.... come on guys, its bordering on "barely functional".

i know at least 2 folk who bought stuff on steam because they thought it was not on oculus store (and it was!)
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

quantum7
Protege
Many times I also go to Steam because I cannot find things on the Oculus website.  PLEASE for the love of God, give us a SEARCH link. 

Zunhs
Honored Guest

CrashFu
Consultant
This thread seems a bit out-of-date to be resurrecting, don't you think?

the Oculus desktop interface has a search bar at the top, and in the VR interface you can search for any title by having the voice command feature turned on and saying  "Hey Oculus, Find ___".

Just make sure to speak in your clearest public-speaking / robot / comedian's-impression-of-an-extremely-white-guy voice so it understands you. :tongue:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
That is only ok if you know what you are looking for.

How would you search for single player 3rd person adventure games for instance?

Ie dont know the name, just know the type of game i want to browse?
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂