cawmty43d6jr.png

3-3: Robo Resolution
2nz93fhy20rb.png
3-3: Robo Resolution - All Star Mode
wdioasy2cwyi.png
214 REPLIES 214

francois_m_16
Explorer
There really isn't many videos out there and I don't seem to be the only one looking so I'll work on the video.

As for the accuracy, lol, I use 2 pistols on full auto so i can nail some wicked juggles, shotguns are on rockets upgrades for gratuitous "long bombs" so accuracy isn't worth the possible 100 000. It's a balance between speed and style. If there isn't a timer you gotta think of every way to get chips out of the bots.

So far sucker punch, wall/body slam, head rip and a monster juggle, in that order, is the most efficient way I've come up with. Trick is keeping the speed up between robots and not getting hit. When your juggling it's gotta be in anticipation of the next kill. If your good enough to juggle 2 robots at once it really gives a boost to your multiplier.

In this level I reach 20x by time I have to collect robots. An important part is having about 13x at the big robot phase, if you can bust some robots in the air during this phase it really speeds up the spawning, DO NOT overheat. Once you blow up you gotta get savage, you should have about over a minutes to rip and shoot and blow up all the robots! Always keeping in mind you want to cause as much melee damage as you can.

The collection part is where you make almost half the points. For this stage listening to the requests of Roboready is always is your best interest! Shielded robots get the long bomb with my rockets, the quick robots can be wall slammed twice to get more chips. If your cocky enough juggling a robot up into the collection force field can make a garden of chips and allows time for robots to find you since you really really don't want them having "Lost agent 34" this kills any multiplier you got going and takes way more time for robots to spawn...

That's it for now, should of made this it's own post! Feel free to ask any questions! En Français aussi!
I love this game!

Th4Sing3
Adventurer
@francois.m.16  je sait pas si t'a vu ce vidéo là https://youtu.be/_q-VsnmAa60 mais je pense qu'il a vraiment une bonne technique ! Tout les regrouper, les "long Bomber" pis sitôt que le multiplicateur est assez haut faire des "sniper kill" le plus possible. En plus il a fait 15M dans ce lvl là dans les derniers jours... Ce qui est plutôt malade !

Je pensais avoir la bonne techniques quand j'ai faite ma série de video sur comment monter dans le top du leaderboard, mais là RICARDO est apparu avec ses scores de fou pis ça m'a faite réaliser que j'etait dans le champ avec ma technique.Pis là tekkamanTNT est apparu pis ya peté un des scores a Ricardo pis ya poster le video et je pense que ça donne une bonne idée de la voie à suivre pour faire des bons scores en général.

francois_m_16
Explorer

Wildt said:

VIDEO PUHLEASE! :smile:

EDIT: Accuracy 13%.. dafuq you doing in there? :smiley:

Here's a video, I'm sorry I didn't have the sound recording somehow?!? using OBS just installed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_hlt8G60U&feature=youtu.be

Wildt
Consultant
Well, if you're a small time player like myself, you gotta celebrate the small victories - I made the 7th spot on 1-1 :smiley:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

francois_m_16
Explorer
I only got second spot by just playing that level most of the time. One level at a time B)

Wildt
Consultant
@Th4Sing3 - hot diggity dang! I beat your 1-1 all-star score so I'm now 5th. And I actually got hit twice :naughty:

EDIT: Got 5th on 1-2 all-star as well. Think I might actually have a chance at getting a decent bunch of top 10 scores :grin:

Th4Sing3
Adventurer
@Wildt haha well done ! Keep going ! I'll have some work to do when I'll come back loll! I work alot theses​ days​ and when I have time to play I'm trying to go through Wilson Heart.
Did you use a special strategie to get your scores ?

Wildt
Consultant

Th4Sing3 said:
Did you use a special strategie to get your scores ?

Nah, I went with the bodychecking/sniper method. I haven't really gotten used to "exploiting" the teleport slowdown for lining up shots etc, so the faster pace of the all-star mode just suits me better :smile:

The tricky part for me is deciding when to abandon melee and go for long range kills.

francois_m_16
Explorer
"so the faster pace of the all-star mode just suits me better :smile: "

"The tricky part for me is deciding when to abandon melee and go for long range kills."

Same here! Faster more action, taking time to snipe is for a different games if you ask me. I haven't seen anyone snipe with the laser rifle yet ? Anyone doing that ?

Wildt
Consultant

I haven't seen anyone snipe with the laser rifle yet ? Anyone doing that ?

I had the same thought, but haven't gotten around to experiment with it :smile: