cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Dragon Front 2.0 update--Postponed--Single Player Conquest Mode!

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer

y5obh1jarsaa.jpg

On May 23rd we will launch Dragon Front 2.0 featuring Conquest: single-player story mode!

• 6 campaigns for each of the 7 playable
    Factions with 5 battles per campaign (total of 210 battles!)**
  • Every
    time you beat a campaign, you get a booster!

• Beating the final campaign for a faction unlocks a brand new, never before seen
    Champion
    !
  • The first campaign for each
    playable faction is free and automatically unlocked.
  • The
    other 5 Campaigns for a Faction are locked and require 1 Key (600 Gold), so don't neglect your multiplayer matches!

**Factions must be owned to play the associated Campaign

We're very excited for you all to play this new game mode and to hear your thoughts. Make sure to follow our Twitter account for a look at the new champions coming with the 2.0 update, and join us in the Discord to chat about balance, strategy, bug reports, and everything in between.

9 REPLIES 9

Mayya17
Honored Guest

triveradesigns
Honored Guest
Will this be on the samsung VR as well? 

CrashFu
Consultant
Interesting.  So, I assume these battles are differentiated by what deck is given to the AI opponent?  Will they still be constructed under the normal multiplayer deck-building rules, or will the AI decks be made intentionally unfair in later campaigns?
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@triveradesigns Absolutely!

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@CrashFu Degree of difficulty increases in later levels, as in all games. There is no benefit in making things "unfair" though. Comments/questions regarding game balance are always welcome in our Game Balance discord channel which is regularly reviewed by the design team. https://discord.gg/Ct9Bzs5

ppotrc
Protege
Great!
I loved the game, but I didn't want to pay for boosters only and didn't had a chance against higher level rankings, so I stopped playing. For singleplayer content, I will gladly pay and if I get boosters for singleplayer campaign, even better! 
Great update
Intel i7-5930k@4.4GHz | MSI X99A Godlike Gaming| G.Skill 64GB Trident Z DDR4-3200 | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1200W |
Corsair Hydro H115i | GTX Titan X(maxwell) x2 | Intel 750 M.2 400GB | Seagate Enterprise HDD 6TB | CM Storm Stryker

martgt22
Honored Guest
Check, in the game shop, now I am not available to buy: the complete game, nor the first four fractions ESCAPES, ECLIPSE, ESPINAS AND FIGHT. Is this something momentary that will then be corrected? Since now, you can only buy the other three fractions (SILENCE, ESSENCE and DELIRIO), for individual and with 5000 gold of the game, but the first four no longer, or at least to me I do not appear available to acquire them. Thank you.

Consulta, en la tienda del juego, ahora no me figura disponible para comprar: el juego completo, ni las primeras cuatro fracciones ESCAMAS, ECLIPSE, ESPINAS Y LUCHA. ¿esto es algo momentáneo que luego se corregirá? Ya que ahora, solo se pueden comprar las otras tres fracciones (SILENCIO, ESENCIA y DELIRIO), por individual y con 5000 de oro del juego, pero las cuatro primeras ya no, o al menos a mi no me figuran disponibles para adquirirlas. gracias.

DBastad
Honored Guest
Me too what is going down the wife gave me approval for purchase now I can't purchase aaaaargh

HVS_Claire
Heroic Explorer
@martgt22, The lock is only temporary to prepare for the single player update coming up. We have a surprise in store!

La cerradura es solamente temporal para prepararse para la actualización del solo jugador que sube. Tenemos una sorpresa en la tienda!