cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me pick one Touch title to purchase to get closer to the best 'complete' experience.

andysonofbob
Heroic Explorer
Hi

There's a suprising amount of free content with the Touch!  A suprisingly complete experience too.

So

I have Robo Recall so I don't need Space Pirate Sim
I have Medium and Quill so I don't need Google Tilt Brush
Dead and Buried for MP combat (don't like MP games)
The space experiences
Fishing

I don't think I would be patient enough for Obduction
I was thinking Unspoken BUT I don't like MP games - can you play Unspoken in SP at all?

What game do you think I should buy that would help to complete my experience?

Thanks!
23 REPLIES 23

andysonofbob
Heroic Explorer
Awesome!

Thanks!

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Rick & Morty and/or Call of the Starseed Ep 1. These aren't wave shooters. I'm sure Zenbane would recommend Wilson's.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

Chazmeister
Rising Star
I would recommend the Doom 3 BFG edition with the VR mod.

Calmfixup
Heroic Explorer
I'd recommend both Wilson's Heart and Windlands. WH because it doesn't sound like you have any real story experiences and it's a lot of spooky fun, and Windlands because there's no other game like it in terms of actual gameplay - though if you're prone to motion sickness at all beware. 

Luciferous
Consultant
Arizona Sunshine 🙂 Zombie Heaven

MowTin
Expert Trustee

What are the "space experiences" that you have? Just curious.

PS. You could maybe get Superhot for Touch; it's an experience that is like no other Touch title, and it's a proper single player game too. It's also just cool as hell.

I'm guess he means the Oculus ISS, Elite Dangerous or this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eFXv6Eumg
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
cant play Interkosmos on teh rift apparenty.. 😞

I could suggest Wilsons Heart or Arizona Sunshine.

falken76
Expert Consultant
Arizona Sunshine and Superhot are great games, I would recommend them both.

PixlmechStudios
Protege
It depends on what you like to do I guess. I just purchased Kingspray Graffiti. A spray paint sim. I have medium, quill, and tilt brush, but this was the app I was really looking for. This was the program that gave me a canvas if you will. And it feels like im genuinely there. Someone came online, waved, starting painting along side of me, until they some how erased everything we were doing. I wanted to throw the spray can at them. Then they spray painted sorry on the wall, lmao. The only game I havent really played was The Climb, so when I have a few extra bucks that would be the game I buy. But Tekken coming out soon so.
Asus strix mobo/Asus 1080ti strix 8gb.  Ryzen 7,custom water loop,thermaltake P5 case, 32gb Corsiar Veng RGB, samsung Evo,250,500, Velociraptor 250gb, 2TB backup, 6 display, 50inch main, KRK studio 5.1 surround.