cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arktika.1 - Release Day - 10/10/2017

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Hi there, really excited for this game, is anyone else waiting for this game too? And do we know a release date, price, game mechanics etc?

Thanks in advance.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
146 REPLIES 146

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I suspect that the nodal  teleportation system will not be well received. I'm not  excited because of this issue. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

ogflatlander
Protege
I am looking forward to this despite the teleportation system.  No release date but I tweeted to 4A congratulating them on Exodus and asking about release date for Artika 1 and they just said as soon as we have any updates we'll publish them to or 4A game pages.  

4A has a way of sucking you into the world with the Metro series so I am hoping this is not going to be any different......hopefully.

MowTin
Expert Trustee

4A has a way of sucking you into the world with the Metro series so I am hoping this is not going to be any different......hopefully.

I wish they  had remade Metro 2033 game in VR.  
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee

MowTin said:

Oh yeah that would be awesome! Hopefully they will! 🙂
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
How much do you reckon they will charge for this game?

Anonymous
Not applicable

MowTin said:

Oh yeah that would be awesome! Hopefully they will! 🙂

this could be a good answer to doom and fallout VR

ogflatlander
Protege
I am thinking/hoping $39.99.  Couldn't see higher than $49.99.

Nacaryus - I was thinking that too.  Hoping we get some more info on the length of the game and if there is any exploration involved.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
If it's teleportation only then it won't be on my to buy list. If I had known that lots of games were going to be teleportation only then I'd have thought twice before buying a VR headset. Good job there are sims like DCS World.

nrosko
Superstar
No buy for me as these developers plow on with the dumb teleportation only.