cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with redeeming code

johnflores3752
Sightseer
I set up the oculus app redeemed the code for either free game pack or free entertainment pack . The code worked fine. I then chose the entertainment pack and I now have a white screen that says Code Activated at the top and a spinning circle in the middle of the screen. It has been this way for 20 minutes and if I click the x to close this screen it says You have not claimed a budle yet. Are you sure you want to exit. 

Could someone please help? I don't want to miss out on the free items 
4 REPLIES 4

Jobhater
Explorer
Mine said the same thing (about not being claimed yet). It was. I finally left the screen after my apps had downloaded. I didn't get the white screen, though. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Also, feel free to reach out to use at the link below for assistance. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

jessica_harris_
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem. Code worked fine then when I selected the Game Pack got a white screen with Code Activated up the top and an endlessly spinning circle. What happens if I close it despite the warning?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where in the h do you go to redeem code, there is no menu or settings or redeem code, funny huh.