cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Current Delay From Order to Ship?

Epeus
Explorer
I ordered the Rift + Touch combo on Tuesday morning (EST) and was told it would process/ship in the next two days.  But here I am three days later and still no tracking number, no notification, no nothing.

I know they are backed up, but can anyone who has ordered recently give an idea of if/when I might expect this?  Are we talking next week or next month?

Anyone here order in the last week?  What is your status?
65 REPLIES 65

Epeus
Explorer
I sent four tickets asking what's up.  After I ordered, they told me 2 days.  After the two business days, they told me there was "no issue", but also that they had "no ETA".  A follow-up email gave no additional information, just that they were busy and had "no ETA"

I sent another email today, since its been four days and nothing has happened, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

I have the $1 hold on CC, but they haven't charged the full amount yet.

thebutthut
Honored Guest

Ordered on the 10th, still says Processing for Shipping.  Really hope they don't try to send me one of the updated bundles without the Xbox controller or remote considering the website listed those things coming with when I purchased.

Looks like I got tracking numbers last night.  So that makes it 2 days for processing, and 2 days for preparing to ship but of course YMMV. I also got 3 tracking numbers (because I ordered a third sensor at the same time) so I assume I will be getting the old version (with the xbox controller) but we will see.

flexy123
Superstar
Christ, people we KNOW they are backlogged and had to "accelerate the release" of their new box with the controllers. We ALSO know that the old sets (w/ Touch in the extra box) had been sold out "faster than expected", the head of Oculus himself said that. Now, and also with what cybereality said many times already, that there are some delays and HUGE order volumes. So nothing of this is secret and certain delays absolutely and 100% to be expected. What will NOT help for sure, it opening like 4-5 tickets asking why the stuff hasn't shipped yet in 2 days...essentially it just makes things worse. Cringe.

Nothing charged on CC means: It hasn't shipped yet. Check. It hasn't shipped yet because they need to re-stock with the new units. Not only their own stock, but also Amazon, BB etc.

NolR
Protege
The difference is there is now a new bundle with LESS things inside. So some of us are afraid that we will be receiving if they delay too much, less than what we ordered. I don't mind waiting a few days (ordered on thursday before US business hours, still "Order" not processed), but I would like to get the package I actually ordered.

Collindubya
Honored Guest
IF i don't get that xbox controller there had better be a 100.00 credit for the oculus store or something

Collindubya
Honored Guest
I also ordered on wednesday, no funds taken, no tracking numbers, opened a ticket and was told no ETA, so far this hasn't been a pleasant experience purchasing this item.

hqqns
Protege
I ordered on the 13th and I'm also in Ordered state via paypal. I'm in Oz.

OneCheekyKent
Protege
I ordered mine on Thursday 13th and now it's Monday 17th and no funds taken out and status still at order 😞 in Aus too so don't know how long it will take to ship either

bertusaurus
Explorer
I'm in Aus as well, ordered Tuesday 6:30pm (AEST) and same as you brother (order)! 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in the UK and mine is arriving today. Which will have made it 7 days from making the order. Pretty reasonable I think considering the numbers they must be shifting.