cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinda bored at the moment.

TomTom1298
Explorer
So, since i've played alot games.
Games like: Space Pirate Trainer, Robo Recall (Which i'm terrible at), AltSpace VR (Lovely), Lucky's Tale (kinda cool/fun) EVE: Valkery (AWESOME), ADR1FT (Mwah...) MISSION:ISS (Kinda ok) 

But, i'm looking for new games. 
I do like games like EVE:Valkery, Lucky's Tale & AltSpaceVR. 
So, it actauly must be a Online-Multiplayer game. But i can't find one. The Thumbnail Picture's don't impress me. 

So, what do you guys play. And what would you absolutely recommend?

I like SCI-FI Games. But there are ton's of SCI-FI Games already xD.
Openworld (like GTA xD) is cool. 

I like racing too. I have Project Cars//// . But my experience was terrible. The steering was terrible. I wasn't really able to stear normaly. Same for gassing and braking.

Let me know!

Thank you!

My PC-Specs:

I7 8700k - 16Gb DDR4 3200 Ram. (2x8) - RTX 2080 Ti
33 REPLIES 33

falken76
Expert Consultant
Onward is a good game, Pavlov looks good because it looks like the Dev basically copied Counterstrike.  I got project cars and I hate it, maybe there's a setting but I get motion sick even trying that game because the horizon wasn't locked in place like real life.  I felt as ripped off when I got that as I did Adrift.  Adrift SUCKS, it makes me sick as hell.  Those games are the reason I will usually buy a game on steam over oculus if it's available on both.  I can get a refund if I don't like the game and steam is actually populated so you can find multiplayer games with other players easily.

VR Golf club is really good if you like golf, but I think it's lacking in multiplayer options.  Thrill of the Fight is really fun but you will sweat hard when playing this and by 2nd round most people would be done unless they're in shape.  Arizona Sunshine is fun if you like zombie games, It has a co-op multi player mode but I've never seen anyone online, maybe steam has better online options I don't know.  There's another boxing game that is similar in function to Mike Tysons Punch out.  Airmech command was good until they ruined it with the touch controller upgrade now it sucks and multiplayer has always been broken.  I'm sure there are others out there.  Those are a few of the games I enjoy.

Expediter
Expert Protege
Onward ! 

Its an amazing multiplayer game and has a very healthy league that has close to 30 teams spanning 3 devisions. 

Onward just released at patch yesterday that added solo play vs ai bots and an ability to roam the maps solo so you can plan your attack paths for when your ready to play multiplayer. 

The new ingame tutorial will help you get up to speed on the basic mechanics and the solo ai mode is great for training your aim. 

vannagirl
Consultant
No ones mentioning Elite Dangerous?

thats not a game its an experience!!!
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

TomTom1298
Explorer

The steering of some of the cars in project cars is awful. I picked an American car, and I was doing donuts without wanting to. Right out of the gate, it was like driving on ice. Absolutely terrible! The steering/handling on some of the cars in the game is better than others, but, if you like driving games, you might wish to try dirt rally instead, which I think is more realistic (I also prefer driving solo than against NPCs). 

I've had the same experience. Just tryed 1 car. I did not know you could use other cars too. xD

This song came up when you told me your experience
My PC-Specs:

TomTom1298
Explorer

Expediter said:

Onward ! 

Its an amazing multiplayer game and has a very healthy league that has close to 30 teams spanning 3 devisions. 

Onward just released at patch yesterday that added solo play vs ai bots and an ability to roam the maps solo so you can plan your attack paths for when your ready to play multiplayer. 

The new ingame tutorial will help you get up to speed on the basic mechanics and the solo ai mode is great for training your aim. 

I've tried Onward. And I did a refund request
My PC-Specs:

TomTom1298
Explorer

vannagirl said:

No ones mentioning Elite Dangerous?

thats not a game its an experience!!!

It's like EVE:Valkery, right? 
My PC-Specs:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
ED is far more in-depth than Eve Valkyrie. ED has an entire world that you can pretty much "live in," with the factions and currency system. In contrast, Eve is just a PvP shooter where the player spends time running through endless maps. Similar to PvP in BattleField and Halo.

ED is a persistent world.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
ED can also be quite lonely, but then again I think that's part of the appeal. Lost in Space and all that.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.

JeremyC85
Heroic Explorer
If you liked luckys tale look into witchblood. Awesome but short game 

DanielMist
Protege
Shameless plug... Karnage Chronicles 😉
Nordic Trolls Art Director