cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order has not shipped!

Dave661
Honored Guest
Hello- I purchased an Oculus Rift and Touch on July 14th, and have not received a tracking number yet. Order number is 61300505378115. I am looking forward to finding out when it will be sent to me
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine on the 10th and it is currently "out for delivery" according to UPS. Pretty damn excited.

But in answer to OP this is what I've come to understand the order statuses on your oculus "my orders" page to mean:

Order : This means you've made your order but they have not picked a unit for you yet, either due to lack of stock or you just haven't given enough time for it to push through.

Processing Order: Not too sure of the difference between this one and "Order" but I assume this implies they have stock and the cogs are turning.

Processing for Shipping: Your unit has been picked and is waiting to be picked up by whatever carrier is delivering it.

Shipped: What it says on the tin, it's on it's way.

I'm not sure if these are the exact terms used or if there are more between some of these but from my experience and from what oculus support have told me when asked, I think it's fairly accurate.

NolR
Protege

ThePeZzy said:

I ordered on the 12th and it still hasn't shipped. If I get stuck with the all-in-one box, does it at least include the Oculus Remote?

No. 😞

Crommi
Protege
May also depend on your region, US seems to have much better availability and where as in EU there's only handful of online retailers who have been running the discounted price. Not a single store in my country is offering the discounted price, checked ~20 or so and all of them have Oculus Rift without Touch controllers listed at 700-800€.

Ordered mine on 13th, the status is still sitting at "Order". Would really like to see it shipping this week, but we'll see...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine just arrived, old 2 x packages bundle, ordered on 10th in the UK.

acenelson
Honored Guest
OP,

I am in the same boat as you. I suspect what other people have commented as that this is a huge sale for Oculus and I am sure they stuck in back order. Looks like people like us who have purchased this in the last week or so are going to be waiting a little while to get our shipments. 

Randodahn
Honored Guest
Same here. Both my wife and I ordered on the same day (July 11th), and only shows "Order" - no movement whatsoever as of now. 😞 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Both my wife and I ordered on the same day (July 11th), and only shows "Order" - no movement whatsoever as of now. 😞 

Same here - ordered mid-day on the 11th and no movement yet. My prescription lenses for it haven't shipped either though - so I'm not in a rush to get it because even if I had it it would be pretty blurry 🙂

Doug1959
Explorer
Ordered mine on the 12th.... order still hasn't been processed... ?? I thought it may have had something to do with the Zenimax case...

pyroth309
Visionary
Not to give any false hope as they're a lot busier than when i bought mine, but by the time my Oculus updated to say shipped it was already out for delivery to my House lol. Their warehouse shipping seems to be faster than the people updating status. 

foxbit
Honored Guest
Take it easy guys. I think they are very busy and this is a great offer. Still a bit of patience  😉