cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo and Echo Arena: Pricing and App Information

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi everyone,

We’ve put together the following rundown regarding pricing for Lone Echo and Echo Arena, and are excited to share this with you today. Below, you can find an overview of how each app is priced and what each game includes, as well as timed promotions such as the Lone Echo pre-order and the Echo Arena Intel sponsorship.

Lone Echo: $39.99 USD / Pre-Order Price: $34.99 USD
  • If you have an Oculus account, Lone Echo will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • The option to pre-order Lone Echo for $34.99 USD will be available until Lone Echo launches.
  • In Lone Echo, you can access Echo Arena through the game’s main menu. Purchasing Lone Echo will always give you access to Echo Arena at no extra cost.

Echo Arena: $19.99 USD / First 3 Months: FREE
  • If you have an Oculus account, Echo Arena will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • Thanks to a sponsorship by Intel, Echo Arena will be completely free for all Oculus account holders to permanently add to their Oculus library for the first 3 months after launch (so make sure to get it during this time)! After those 3 months are up, it will cost $19.99 to add to your Oculus library. If you’ve already added Echo Arena to your Oculus library, you will not need to purchase it; you already own it!
    -    The exact date that this ends will be shared closer to the end of the 3-month sponsorship period.
  • Echo Arena does not include access to Lone Echo; you will need to purchase Lone Echo separately.

If you have any questions about what’s been posted above, please reply and let us know! 🙂
47 REPLIES 47

BB_Coolcat
Protege

I guess the refund this always an option if it's less than 2 hrs long .... 

Careful, the Oculus store might not have refund in your Country. For example in Germany it doesn't, I think UK is the only one. Otherwise I would have preordered a month ago, but without refund option and without any independent reviews/let's plays (at least I can't find any recent ones)....no way.

CrashFu
Consultant
Grabbed Lone Echo at the pre-order price (at pretty much the last second, lol).

Ever since the first trailers I've thought this one looked like a cool experience, and hey, I got a holiday bonus in my paycheck this week! I'll make sure to play it this weekend and let everyone know what I think. :+1:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

EliteSPA
Superstar
The game suppose to be released today, nothing jet.....
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Releases at 10am PDT (just under 6 hours from now).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Nugzy420
Explorer
I can't wait for this game to go live! Echo Arena is hands down the most fun gaming experience I've ever had, not just in VR. I can't believe they're giving it away for free, so I pre-ordered Lone Echo to support the devs. Just over two hours left to wait...

flyboone
Expert Protege
Ditto!
Dead and Buried Quick Draw Chamion

Mido_a91
Honored Guest
So when you get Echo Arena in the first three month, you don't have to buy it later on, or you still have to pay the $20 after the 3 months end?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Mido_a91 said:

So when you get Echo Arena in the first three month, you don't have to buy it later on, or you still have to pay the $20 after the 3 months end?

If you grab it in the first three months, you own it permanently.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

EliteSPA
Superstar
How many maps in echo arena?
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

netshaman
Expert Protege
I preordred a month ago and it is still not available for download, and i' m not the only one in this case as i see in the comments.