cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo and Echo Arena: Pricing and App Information

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi everyone,

We’ve put together the following rundown regarding pricing for Lone Echo and Echo Arena, and are excited to share this with you today. Below, you can find an overview of how each app is priced and what each game includes, as well as timed promotions such as the Lone Echo pre-order and the Echo Arena Intel sponsorship.

Lone Echo: $39.99 USD / Pre-Order Price: $34.99 USD
  • If you have an Oculus account, Lone Echo will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • The option to pre-order Lone Echo for $34.99 USD will be available until Lone Echo launches.
  • In Lone Echo, you can access Echo Arena through the game’s main menu. Purchasing Lone Echo will always give you access to Echo Arena at no extra cost.

Echo Arena: $19.99 USD / First 3 Months: FREE
  • If you have an Oculus account, Echo Arena will be available for you to play once you add it to your Oculus library.
  • Thanks to a sponsorship by Intel, Echo Arena will be completely free for all Oculus account holders to permanently add to their Oculus library for the first 3 months after launch (so make sure to get it during this time)! After those 3 months are up, it will cost $19.99 to add to your Oculus library. If you’ve already added Echo Arena to your Oculus library, you will not need to purchase it; you already own it!
    -    The exact date that this ends will be shared closer to the end of the 3-month sponsorship period.
  • Echo Arena does not include access to Lone Echo; you will need to purchase Lone Echo separately.

If you have any questions about what’s been posted above, please reply and let us know! 🙂
47 REPLIES 47

Azazel08
Explorer
same here. I preordered last month. still shows as preordered now on Lone Echo store page. no way to download

denisinla
Honored Guest
I'm on the same boat as well. A few users on the discord/reddit were mentioning they were having issues processing pre-orders. A few cancelled and ordered full price to get it to work again. Wonder whats up with this.

netshaman
Expert Protege
oops double post !

netshaman
Expert Protege

denisinla said:

I'm on the same boat as well. A few users on the discord/reddit were mentioning they were having issues processing pre-orders. A few cancelled and ordered full price to get it to work again. Wonder whats up with this.

I hope they will be refunded for cancelling the pre order as one says in the store comment that it was not the case, and it had paid 76bucks for the game 😕

MikeB1007
Honored Guest
Same, pre-ordered can't download !!!!

Jacob_Singer
Explorer
Pre-ordered just this morning, also can't download. I'm willing to pay full price, but I'd rather not have to cancel and re-order. 

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Give it time, pre-orders are currently being unlocked. Meanwhile, you can download Echo Arena (it's listed separately in the store as a free download).

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

zeca
Honored Guest
still unable to download it... 😞

Jacob_Singer
Explorer

nalex66 said:

Give it time, pre-orders are currently being unlocked. Meanwhile, you can download Echo Arena (it's listed separately in the store as a free download).

Yep, it eventually showed up, I'm downloading now. Have patience, kiddos!

netshaman
Expert Protege
Yes , patience is the key to a better life ....  😛