cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Still hasn't shipped yet?

Cibbler
Honored Guest
So I ordered my Oculus on the sale the 12th on July, and I have still not gotten any mail saying it has been sent? 
I understand that there are alot of people who have ordered them now because of the sale but it just seems odd that it still hasn't shipped... I also updated my payment info because I think the last one was outdated, could this be a reason? Wouldn't I get a mail saying it couldn't ship because my card wasn't usable? I donno.

I'm just paranoid because I will be incredibly busy the coming week so if there's a problem with the shipping I'd like to solve it now since I'd really like it to have arrived in a week or so.

Thanks!
37 REPLIES 37

bruce_02
Protege
I have many times, just get the usually response about over whelming sales

Cibbler
Honored Guest
😕

Dewiii
Protege
Support wont help you, they will just say that theres not ETA at the moment and that they are sorry for the delay.

ddarkus
Honored Guest
I kinda regret ordering now...no payments have been taken.. so...I probably wont see a rift till sometime next month?

Cibbler
Honored Guest

ddarkus said:

I kinda regret ordering now...no payments have been taken.. so...I probably wont see a rift till sometime next month?

I waited 9 days until shipment, just hang in there 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered on the 14th through the Oculus site and am still waiting whilst others who also ordered on the 14th have been informed of their shipping. I find this state of affairs appalling espically with no word from Oculus as to when the boxes will be shipped. In the UK Oculus have us over a barrel because all the internet shops do not have any in stock unless you want to pay £400 for the Rift alone and another £100  for the controllers and of course the price of a courior on top of that. As its the weekend nothing now will be done till Monday so thats nearly 10 days waiting and its really bad for a company as big as Oculus and part of Facebook. To keep your customers sweet there is one word which is perfect and that is Communication which Oculus has none except for the usual excuse. Anyway my moan is now over and the best of luck to all.

Anonymous
Not applicable
14th to Finland, status order

Who ordered 11th and 12th told that they have been processed but not all.
Who ordered 13th told they got processed today.

Looks like we are going to be next, patience.

Dewiii
Protege

ddarkus said:

Payments will be taken when they send it to you.