cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robo Recall Update

TommyJacob_Epic
Honored Guest
Today we released an update to Robo Recall. This update fixed a bug where some players were getting stuck on a black screen at startup. If this issue occurs, a restart will reset your settings file and clear the issue. This will not affect your saved game. We have updated our Korean localization to improve clarity on several terms and phrases and updated the credits to include the extended list of Robo Recall contributors.
95 REPLIES 95

cleanupdisc
Adventurer
Maybe try making sure your sensors are tilted high enough and are far enough away to see your headset at all times.

Dantac
Protege

Maybe try making sure your sensors are tilted high enough and are far enough away to see your headset at all times.

They worked flawlessly for 4 days so its extremely unlikely its the sensors (haven't been moved either). Again, this began right after the patch. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Dantac I'd recommend getting a replacement, especially if you are still covered. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Dantac
Protege

@Dantac I'd recommend getting a replacement, especially if you are still covered. 

I reinstalled the game and it works fine now. I'm quite relieved 🙂

jay4405
Expert Protege
@falken76, how long did it take for you to get a replacement after it was delivered to the warehouse?
I'm still waiting on a confirmation that a replacement has been sent and the warehouse received it 8 days ago. 
Did you eventually get a return tracking number or did it just show up.

worc
Explorer
still haven't fixed the recurring audio issue with robo recall. it's the only game in either oculus or steam that regularly drops audio.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I got excited when I saw the thread title. I was expecting (hoping) another level or more content. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

jay4405
Expert Protege
@falken76, how long did it take for you to get a replacement after it was delivered to the warehouse?
I'm still waiting on a confirmation that a replacement has been sent and the warehouse received it 8 days ago. 
Did you eventually get a return tracking number or did it just show up at your house one day. Man I just want to play Lone Echo!!!!!

jay4405
Expert Protege
Did you eventually get a return tracking number or did it just show up at your house one day. Man I just want to play Lone Echo!!!!!

SLO7H
Explorer
I have only played 2 levels, but this game is freaking amazing! When she told me I could put my hands behind my back and grab 2 shotguns?! Hell YEEAAH!! This is so badass!
Was stuck where you had to collect 10 robots and played that level 6 times before I finally figured out that i'm not supposed to kill them, i'm supposed to literally collect them, by grabbing and throwing them into the circle xD

Hoping for future development of this game, meaning more levels and challenges, hopefully there will be more after I reach the end.