cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update for Echo Arena! Spectator Mode, Joust changes, party options, and more!

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Patch notes!

Echo Arena: Skill-based matchmaking!

Lone Echo: Performance patch!

You can join the Echo Discord server by clicking on this invite code: https://discord.gg/bPB7v8d

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo
41 REPLIES 41

BB_Coolcat
Protege
There is still no friends/party system? How can there be a team based multiplayer title that can only be played with random people and not with my friends? How can there ever be anything like "E-Sports" you are promoting it for?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

There is still no friends/party system? How can there be a team based multiplayer title that can only be played with random people and not with my friends? How can there ever be anything like "E-Sports" you are promoting it for?

The Party and Invite systems will be functional before they start any tournaments. Should be in the next patch.

netshaman
Expert Protege

Wildt said:

Update not available for me atm :cry:

:lol: @

There was a button on Liv’s feet. Who knows what it did, but it’s gone now.

Don't see such a button ...
What are you talking about ?

nalex66
MVP
MVP

netshaman said:

Wildt said:

Update not available for me atm :cry:

:lol: @

There was a button on Liv’s feet. Who knows what it did, but it’s gone now.

Don't see such a button ...
What are you talking about ?

That's because it's gone now.  😉

It's mentioned in the patch notes. I don't remember seeing a button either, but who knows.

netshaman
Expert Protege
I have not applied the patch yet, but i don't see this mysterious button either ...
Perhaps it triggers  a kindt of "easter egg" in the liv' s behavior i guess ?
Don't know either, i' m just gueessing ...
Hey devs , what is that button made for ?
Damnit !

charyVR
Honored Guest
Sounds awesome!

VCabrown451
Explorer
This game is amazing , has any one else made it to crew chambers on the visitor ship ? 😉 seems the game has stopped  there, been floating around, even went back one level and did again,  have not found any thing too activate.  

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I think that's the part where you need to go below and turn on the generators so you can open the crew cryo-pods. You should be able to check your objective in your arm computer.

mugu18
Honored Guest
I want to play this fantastic game, but i am sure that i am going to have a problem with the language, spanish subtittles please...i want to know everything about the game´s history...

Bye 😉

VCabrown451
Explorer

nalex66 said:

I think that's the part where you need to go below and turn on the generators so you can open the crew cryo-pods. You should be able to check your objective in your arm computer.

You know that's what I thought on the arm computer but for some reason it does not do that , it shows the mission but not the task  thanks going in 😛