cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with Lone Echo

CPackrun
Honored Guest

So I just bought Lone Echo and when I tried playing it I got this error:

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later. (OVR75318303) If this issue continues, please visit Oculus Support to get help. Package ready-at-dawn-lone-echo (ready) Failed to launch app. (1971014)

I tried restarting the Oculus App, my computer, and I reinstalled the game. I keep getting this error. 

Any help out there?

22 REPLIES 22

cybereality
Grand Champion
Love your username @Marculus_Auriftulus
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer

Love your username @Marculus_Auriftulus

x4e2e5ycnpqm.jpg

Then you will like this.  

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer
Here's the log.

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer
Oops. Here it is.

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer
1tpnkn5wjvud.jpg

Here's the screen shot.

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer
Here's a link to a discussion on McAfee of a similar problem involving the game "Just Cause 3" and the same "JTI/Suspect!65750" threat report.

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/93704?start=0&tstart=0

cybereality
Grand Champion
OK, thanks. I don't see much in those logs, but I'll have someone else take a look.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Marculus_Aurift
Explorer
I've added LoneEcho.exe as an excluded file from realtime scanning in McAfee LiveSafe (Right click on McAfee Icon in the system tray > Change Settings > Real-time Scanning > Excluded Files > Add File > Browse to LoneEcho.exe and add to Excluded Files).  Lone Echo runs fine now.

CPackrun
Honored Guest

Update: McAfee has started quarantining the file again and I can't launch the executable from it's home directory. 

From McAfee LiveSafe: 
Threats Detected
JTI/Suspect!65750

This appears to be a false positive but I'm still looking for a fix.

I literally just deleted McAfee, I couldnt figure out how to make it think it was fine, do I got rid of the program.

dmbphkr
Honored Guest
I'm having the same issue now.  I've read thru all these threads and dont see any solution other than removing mcafee?  I tried the mcafee workaround and it didn't work.     I have lone echo and it shows this error OVR75318303 - no matter where I open it from .    Echo Arena works fine and Oculus Home and every other thing I just installed two days ago.   Brand new computer, brand new rift, and I love the game...  got about two hours in and today...  This.   With respect it does not seem as though the moderators are taking this seriously for their front page / console selling IP.   Please focus your attn on this until it is resolved.

Thanks.