cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift 1.19 Release Notes

cybereality
Grand Champion
FEATURES:

• Mixed Reality Capture: The Camera Calibration Tool now handles advanced geometric calculations more efficiently, which is especially useful for 4K mixed reality capture.

BUG FIXES:

• Miscellaneous performance improvements, stability enhancements, and bug fixes.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
32 REPLIES 32

cybereality
Grand Champion
  • Fixed an issue impacting Elite:Dangerous updates
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Star-lizard
Rising Star
Thanks

HankTV
Protege
Miscellaneous performance improvements, stability enhancements, and bug fixes Sounds everytime good. I'm gonna try it out THX. And keep going Your work on Oculus. Looking forward to see the Oculus-Chat feature soon.

Acidhouse88
Honored Guest
This is not fixed yet

"Fixed an issue impacting Elite:Dangerous updates"

i have restarted after the update to 1.9 and retried the Elite update and it still has not updated.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com

mvosonegro
Explorer
Most time when I launch the Oculus Tray Tool and it in turn launches the Oculus app, nothing shows up in the HMD.  Don't know if this is due to the Oculus Rift 1.19 or Oculus Tray Tool, however in the previous version of the Oculus app I didn't have this problem.  Now I need to launch the app several time to get something to show in the HMD.

OlivierMDVY
Honored Guest
Is this version still in the Public Testing channel? Because no update from my side.

cybereality
Grand Champion
It's live, but it can take several days to roll out to everyone.

legi0
Honored Guest
No update here also. Why the incremental rollout?