cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arktika.1 Help/Spoilers Thread

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
I realize I don't have the authority to make official threads, but there are a lot of people interested in this game (rightfully so!) and wanting help so I thought making one thread where people can get answers and other readers are forewarned that there are spoilers within might be helpful.

So, no questions from me at present, but anyone needing help or providing help at least nobody gets their experience ruined by seeing things they didn't want to know yet.
4 REPLIES 4

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
Spoiler Alert! - First secret hidden item!
In the first quest The Metro, when you first enter the scenario you are in a parking garage.  You can go straight into the building or, if you look to your right, you can teleport to a yellow car.  Stop here if you want to figure it out yourself.
Open the door to the car, lift the handle and raise up the door.
Inside the car you will find a remote to open the hood.
Push the button on the remote and look inside.
You can take the phonograph record!  You "holster" the record and it will become an item in your lab and will play for you!

MowTin
Expert Trustee
If you're stuck in the training area, look at the elevator and teleport there. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

DerekSpeare
Adventurer
Load up the game and go to one of the levels where it's cold.  Then yell or speak really loudly (or so you are clear on your microphone).  Then watch right below your eyes...this is the first time I have seen this feature. 

You can see your breath in the game!  I thought I saw this earlier but thought it couldn't be so.  Then I tried again and it's true.  Wow!

Big BRAVO to the developers for their cleverness and originality.   It's really a nice touch!
derekspearedesigns.com

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Throw exactly 360 bottles at the assistant in the tower and it unlocks a special scene where she gets pissed, reaches over the counter and snaps your neck.

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.