cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh oculus new installation

freelivorno
Honored Guest
becuase of some little problem i want remove oculus and start a new istallation.
I Know that games will be removed with oculus software, but there is a way to keep my savegames?
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Save games are usually stored locally on your computer, such as in your Windows user Documents folder, or in AppData. Each game may store in a slightly different location, so it's hard to give instructions that will work for everything.

For example, DiRT Rally stores the files here:
C:\Users\cybereality\Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally VR

And DamagedCore here:
C:\Users\cybereality\AppData\Local\DamagedCore

I'd expect most games would be in some variation of those two folders (i.e. in AppData, they could also be in LocalLow or Roaming and for Documents it could be in My Games or in the base Documents folder, etc.). Hope that helps.

Also, if you don't want to redownload your games, you can do just a repair installation of Oculus. Just download the setup file again ( https://www.oculus.com/setup/ ) and choose Repair when you install. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

freelivorno
Honored Guest
Thank you very much