cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games included with touch

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Last month buy touch controllers, as I reported there was a promotion that gave you several games.

A friend told me that they sent a code to apoder download such games, but I did not get that code.

Is it normal ?, I have to wait longer or there is some reason why I have not arrived.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Greyman
Superstar
If you bought it direct from Oculus, an email should have been sent around the time that the Touch were dispatched.  However, from other threads on the forum, it would appear that other retailers required a little bit of prompting to get them to send out the codes.

If those games were definitely promised when you "handed over your cash", I'd get in touch with whoever sold you the Touch and ask them for the code(s).

In the meantime, some of the free games did not require a code, so it might be worth checking the not installed tab of your library in Oculus Home, to see if they are ready to download.

Good luck

mambo1888
Rising Star
There was a pre order bonus that gave you VR Sports Challenge and The Unspoken, if you ordered from Oculus you should be able to see your code in the "My Orders" section on Oculus website and selecting your Touch Order. If you ordered from somewhere else you might need to chase them up to send the code.

The other games do not require a code, and become available after setting touch up for the first time. They only get unlocked to the account that sets the Touch controllers up for the first time. These games/apps are Dead & Buried, Medium, Quill, Toybox and Robo Recall once its released. These games should appear in your library after you run a full setup of touch controllers for the first time, if they are not showing you should open a support ticket with Oculus Support (I think there was a few members that had an issue with the games unlocking)